hanson JKU Rails

15JKUSport

Doing some research, and a search on the forum didnt result in anything...

How does everybody feel about the Hanson Raock Rails for the JK? Installation, quality, durability... and so on. For the price, I would think that they are just about the best. I know the gear the made for the TJ's are pretty top notch, or used to be.

Thanks in advance!

Dune Crawler

Never seen them before. They look like JKU stock steps just made with stronger material. Have you looked at the installation instructions yet on their website

-Nicco

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I worked for Hanson for a time. So I guess you could say I know little.

It's a nice rocker for a body mount one. It's just as strong as any other body mount on the market. It's formed with 3/16", mounted with nutserts on the sides and ties to the bottom of the pinch seam.

Made in Bakersfield CA

www.toasterjeep.com

15JKUSport

I worked for Hanson for a time. So I guess you could say I know little.

It's a nice rocker for a body mount one. It's just as strong as any other body mount on the market. It's formed with 3/16", mounted with nutserts on the sides and ties to the bottom of the pinch seam.

Made in Bakersfield CA

www.toasterjeep.com

Wait, whu?
"made in Bakersfield, Ca"?

We like the Hansons because the have a nice curb appeal, they dont petrude to much and there is actually a physical step. I never did look for instruction on their site, I guess that an oversight on my part. Thanks everybody.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Wait, whu?
"made in Bakersfield, Ca"?

We like the Hansons because the have a nice curb appeal, they dont petrude to much and there is actually a physical step. I never did look for instruction on their site, I guess that an oversight on my part. Thanks everybody.

It's at the end of Jomani Dr (off Allen). They have a showroom. Go talk to Dave Kampa he's the guy that runs Hanson.

www.toasterjeep.com

15JKUSport

Awesome! Wayalife discount?! [emoji13] Kidding of course. Good tip. Thank you. Looking to order this week probably.

One thing i am most certaintly not comfy with it drilling into the body. I dont have the right tools to do so. I might just pay the $270 for installation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Awesome! Wayalife discount?! [emoji13] Kidding of course. Good tip. Thank you. Looking to order this week probably.

One thing i am most certaintly not comfy with it drilling into the body. I dont have the right tools to do so. I might just pay the $270 for installation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$270 from Hanson? That's worth the price.

www.toasterjeep.com

Top Bottom