How do I remove the center console

Should come right out. Make sure the ebrake handle is pulled up pretty tight. Probably just hanging up on one of the shifters or ebrake is all.

It just slips under the dash, nothing holding it. Put your T-Case in low then try again, may have to pull a little harder on it.

jeeeep

Hooked
x2 put it in 4lo and make sure the clips along the sides on the front are free then just wiggle it free...

Brankz

x2 put it in 4lo and make sure the clips along the sides on the front are free then just wiggle it free...
Nope I can't get it off! 😤 I just walk out till tomorrow, I check all around no screws or nothing holding it I just can't pull that crap out

txjeeplover

First, I prefer to leave the transfer case lever in neutral during removal. The lo position can cause interference when maneuvering the console out and back in. Next, have you pulled the parking brake lever up to its max position? As I learned, if the parking brake isn't all the way back, it will push the console forward making it impossible to remove.

Brankz

First, I prefer to leave the transfer case lever in neutral during removal. The lo position can cause interference when maneuvering the console out and back in. Next, have you pulled the parking brake lever up to its max position? As I learned, if the parking brake isn't all the way back, it will push the console forward making it impossible to remove.

Not sure if all the way up, I will try it tomorrow thanks for the input 👍 I let you know if this works

Brankz

Ok I can't post the pic of the business card but this 2 cools dudes pay for my food at Burger King they told me because they liked my rig 😁😆 made my week lol

Top Bottom