PDA

View Full Version : Mod, please delete my account

vegan_jeeper
04-21-2014, 06:18 AM
Hey everyone - just posted a review of the Badge of Honor program on my blog. I think the concept is cool, but it actually really stinks.

EDITED

OverlanderJK
04-21-2014, 06:23 AM
Hey everyone - just posted a review of the Badge of Honor program on my blog. I think the concept is cool, but it actually really stinks.

Feel free to post your review up on this forum, after all that's why you are here right?

And btw, welcome to Wayalife!

vegan_jeeper
04-21-2014, 03:35 PM
Feel free to post your review up on this forum, after all that's why you are here right?

And btw, welcome to Wayalife!

We can't put a link to our own blogs?

MTG
04-21-2014, 03:41 PM

Did you add the link in your signature before or after you asked this? :idontknow:

StrizzyChris
04-21-2014, 04:02 PM
Did you add the link in your signature before or after you asked this? :idontknow:

Appears to be a persistent bugga!

vegan_jeeper
04-21-2014, 04:03 PM

The link in my signature is to my blog. The link I posted was direct to the article I wrote (and was removed). Seems odd we need to have people go to the blog and search for an article vs just clicking a link.

vegan_jeeper
04-21-2014, 04:13 PM

ridg3runner
04-21-2014, 04:14 PM
The link in my signature is to my blog. The link I posted was direct to the article I wrote (and was removed). Seems odd we need to have people go to the blog and search for an article vs just clicking a link.

What's odd is that some people don't read the rules they agreed to when they joined this forum.

MTG
04-21-2014, 04:15 PM
The link in my signature is to my blog. The link I posted was direct to the article I wrote. Seems odd we need to have people go to the blog and search for an article vs just clicking a link.

If you really like it here...might I suggest that being able to link to your own personal jeep blog is not the sword you should choose to fall on. But that's just my :twocents:, take it for what it's worth...I'm sure you do whatever it is you feel compelled to do. :yup:

Edit: Guess I gave him too much credit. He's gonna choose the :asshat: way. Funny, he'll get more traffic today on his site and then once again dissapear to irrelevance.

NFRs2000NYC
04-21-2014, 04:16 PM

You mean it's weird to have the owner of the forum approve your personal blog that you are trying to make money from by generating traffic? ;)

vegan_jeeper
04-21-2014, 04:21 PM
You mean it's weird to have the owner of the forum approve your personal blog that you are trying to make money from by generating traffic? ;)

Dude my blog is for love of the sport. I do not make a single penny (I actually just PAID $99 for the next year of service) from it. But I digress.

Mod, please delete my account.

StrizzyChris
04-21-2014, 04:25 PM

Well that was quick!

I think I know this guy...are you the one who I just deleted for always posting on my Facebook about guns being the root of all evil in our country, and how I should be proud to pay more taxes on my hard earned money to give to welfare and Medicaid?

ridg3runner
04-21-2014, 04:26 PM
Don't go away mad...

MTG
04-21-2014, 04:27 PM
Dude my blog is for love of the sport. I do not make a single penny (I actually just PAID $99 for the next year of service) from it. But I digress.

Go eat a steak...too much soy is making you emotional. :yup:

OverlanderJK
04-21-2014, 04:28 PM

We don't do that here sorry. But I will delete the link from your signature. :thumb:

ridg3runner
04-21-2014, 04:30 PM
By the way,, my food shits on your food.. Enjoy that salad👍

olram30
04-21-2014, 04:30 PM
Don't go away mad...

Just go away..

MTG
04-21-2014, 04:31 PM
By the way,, my food shits on your food.. Enjoy that salad

I love salad. :yup:

Panda
04-21-2014, 04:50 PM
By the way,, my food shits on your food.. Enjoy that salad👍

I just spit out my salad.. I need a steak :(

Robar
04-21-2014, 05:02 PM

As stated we don't do that, but you are welcome to log out and never log back in. No one is making you stay here. :yup:

munstie
04-21-2014, 05:37 PM

And this forum is for the love of the sport as well, but I doubt you will see wayalife directing traffic here from your blog.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Angry Aussie
04-21-2014, 05:45 PM
While we are ranting.........

PHOTOBUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't agree more! I hate photobucket! Should be banned forever. ;)

Panda
04-21-2014, 05:55 PM
While we are ranting.........

PHOTOBUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I wish photobucket would kick the bucket.

vegan_jeeper
11-22-2014, 04:15 PM
Evo long arm kit and King coilovers!

Read up on the build here [link removed]

sean.m.adams33
11-22-2014, 04:23 PM

Read up on the build [URL="http://offroadvegan.com/2014/11/03/product-install-evo-long-arm-upgrade-kit/"]

You don't have a build thread on wayalife? I was re directed to an outside site and I lost some interest.

wayoflife
11-22-2014, 04:37 PM
You again? :rolleyes2: I could have sworn that the last time you were on here, you said, and I quote...

Do us all a favor and just leave and not come back.

sean.m.adams33
11-22-2014, 04:43 PM
You again? :rolleyes2: I could have sworn that the last time you were on here, you said, and I quote...

Do us all a favor and just leave and not come back.

I thought there was something fishy going on.

TheStick
11-22-2014, 04:55 PM

Yep.

wayoflife
11-22-2014, 04:58 PM

Yep.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Damn that is so TRUE!!

Sharkey
11-22-2014, 05:09 PM
This is what happens when people don't eat animal products. They become protein deficient and stupid.

ridg3runner
11-22-2014, 05:25 PM
Good spot for this, lol. 111702

GCM 2
11-22-2014, 05:50 PM
F@&#ing vegans.....a lifestyle only in vogue fortunately enough for those with 1st world problems. Try describing to any 3rd world national citizen the principles of being vegan and they will completely give you a "WTF" :thinking: look of disbelief.

Robar
11-22-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm vegan too. I had a salad for breakfast. :brows:

http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/i-made-a-salad.jpg

wayoflife
11-22-2014, 05:56 PM
F@&#ing vegans.....a lifestyle only in vogue fortunately enough for those with 1st world problems. Try describing to any 3rd world national citizen the principles of being vegan and they will completely give you a "WTF" :thinking: look of disbelief.

Amen to that!! I would even go so far as to say that applies to vegetarians too. As I'm sure you have seen, most people in 3rd world nations are just happy to eat.

JAGS
11-22-2014, 05:58 PM

Something like...

NFRs2000NYC
11-22-2014, 06:43 PM
Amen to that!! I would even go so far as to say that applies to vegetarians too. As I'm sure you have seen, most people in 3rd world nations are just happy to eat.

It's really easy to be a hippie save the whales save the snails asshole when you have a full stomach. Just look at all the people going after GMO food....easy to vilify them, but the fact remains, if we didn't have GMO food, tens of millions more people would starve every year from crop loss. Any kind of "ists" deserve a 37" grappler to hit them in the face.

Im sure these people wouldn't mind some GMO corn, beef, and strawberries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

MTG
11-22-2014, 07:00 PM
The Paleo people are just as bad. :yup:

jmatta33
11-22-2014, 07:14 PM
wtf dont these people get? I mean if I came to their house and slapped a sticker for my blog website on their car do you think they would get upset? I mean since they feel like coming onto a private forum and using it for free advertising is ok, why wouldnt they be open to using their own property for free advertising right? this isnt facebook, craigslist, or plenty of fish. no one gives a shit about your blog and no one wants people posting a bunch of crap in the for sale section while not contributing to the site at all. go pimp your blog on instagram and facebook dude... oh and warmest welcome!

JKWrang
11-22-2014, 07:17 PM
Yeaaaa its not really "paleo" when you turn whole foods into "paleo" desserts. Im sorry but the cavemen didnt fashion almonds into a god damn cheesecake

GCM 2
11-22-2014, 07:28 PM
The Paleo people are just as bad. :yup:

Nah, paleo is at least based on the premise of the caveman diet. Cavemen were at least smart enough to figure out that animal protein was the quickest way to develop not only physical size and strength, but also quicker brain development. Which all leads to the whole "survival of the fittest" thing. So despite being a creationist (God putting man at the top of the food chain) or being an evolutionist (the human body evolved into being an omnivore for pure means of survival of the species), the Paleo diet can fit the bill for either campfire you tend to sit around at night sharing stories. Vegans, well their diet is designed to elimate the human species.

The human body has a simple digestive track, one stomach, and a generally noncomplex intestinal track, just like every other omnivore which eats plants and animal protein for energy and survival. Compare that to a true vegetarian, or ruminant which has multiple stomachs which are needed to break down plants to extract the complete nutrients available for the animal's survival. Now take a true carnivore's anatomy (really only felines fall into this category), almost a straight shot from mouth to ass, very very non-complicated means of a digestive track because animal proteins require so little effort to extract energy from to survive. So again, pick your theory, evolution or creation, the design of a species and it's required diet fits into either theory or belief you choose to follow. A vegan's beliefs only fit into that of an overly apathetic "humans are the problem" look at the world. It's also strange that the greater majority of all vegans live in large cities where that type of lifestyle is easy and very conducive to have. I challenge any vegan to attempt surviving in the wilderness for a month where they become part of the food chain.....

Canvas JK
11-22-2014, 07:53 PM
Well said Greg. 👍

JKWrang
11-22-2014, 08:00 PM
Nah, paleo is at least based on the premise of the caveman diet. Cavemen were at least smart enough to figure out that animal protein was the quickest way to develop not only physical size and strength, but also quicker brain development. Which all leads to the whole "survival of the fittest" thing. So despite being a creationist (God putting man at the top of the food chain) or being an evolutionist (the human body evolved into being an omnivore for pure means of survival of the species), the Paleo diet can fit the bill for either campfire you tend to sit around at night sharing stories. Vegans, well their diet is designed to elimate the human species.

The human body has a simple digestive track, one stomach, and a generally noncomplex intestinal track, just like every other omnivore which eats plants and animal protein for energy and survival. Compare that to a true vegetarian, or ruminant which has multiple stomachs which are needed to break down plants to extract the complete nutrients available for the animal's survival. Now take a true carnivore's anatomy (really only felines fall into this category), almost a straight shot from mouth to ass, very very non-complicated means of a digestive track because animal proteins require so little effort to extract energy from to survive. So again, pick your theory, evolution or creation, the design of a species and it's required diet fits into either theory or belief you choose to follow. A vegan's beliefs only fit into that of an overly apathetic "humans are the problem" look at the world. It's also strange that the greater majority of all vegans live in large cities where that type of lifestyle is easy and very conducive to have. I challenge any vegan to attempt surviving in the wilderness for a month where they become part of the food chain.....

Id argue that cavemen figured out foraging was way less exciting, yielded an inferior tasting product and fed fewer people and decided to eat something exciting to catch. They didnt have tapatalk to entertain themselves lol

GCM 2
11-22-2014, 08:03 PM
Well said Greg. 

Either my account is jacked up or :thinking: Will, I am somehow seeing your avatar under my username on my post? Weird!

Armydog
11-22-2014, 08:04 PM

A scrawny, underfed, under weight and unsatisfying part of the food chain. I pity the poor loin, tiger or bear forced to eat the bony vegan bitch....

Canvas JK
11-22-2014, 08:20 PM
Either my account is jacked up or :thinking: Will, I am somehow seeing your avatar under my username on my post? Weird!

Does that me I get EVOJEEP and you get Canvas? Sweet trade. I am on the way.

MTG
11-22-2014, 08:22 PM
Nah, paleo is at least...

Oh I know my Paleo food choices are far superior than all other diet choices, but particularly the S.A.D. (standard american diet) and vegan/vegetarian lifestyle choices.

I was being facetious, in that paleo people are also generally judgmental and preachy. /irony

TheStick
11-22-2014, 08:48 PM
Nothing more manly than wearing flannel and taking selfies 111714

GCM 2
11-22-2014, 08:59 PM
Oh I know my Paleo food choices are far superior than all other diet choices, but particularly the S.A.D. (standard american diet) and vegan/vegetarian lifestyle choices.

I was being facetious, in that paleo people are also generally judgmental and preachy. /irony

Oh, I know. I was just elaborating on my pure dislike of vegans with a truly unnecessary soliloquy.

MTG
11-22-2014, 09:16 PM
Oh, I know. I was just elaborating on my pure dislike of vegans with a truly unnecessary soliloquy.

:cheesy:

I think it was necessary. :yup:

My favorite part about the vegan/vegetarian spiel is when they talk about it being healthier. I mean honestly, who believes that nonsense? :crazy eyes:

BTW--apropos of nothing….I met up with a long time vegetarian friend of mine this week…we had a great meal of all-you-can-eat sushi in Las Vegas. Yeah, the smart ones usually figure it out. :yup:

Edit: and why the fuck do they have to have "faux" everything? Look, if you want sausage, eat some sausage. Want a turkey? Eat some fucking turkey. Don't pretend your "soy-whatever" is something else. Just call it mushed-up-bean-shit and be proud of who you are and have some self-respect. :thumb:

MTG
11-22-2014, 09:32 PM
Nothing more manly than wearing flannel and taking selfies 111714

Is he a logger? That guy is badass!

wayoflife
11-23-2014, 05:24 PM
LOL!! I just had the following screen shot sent to me on FB....

In addition to being self-righteous preachy types who feel the need to wear their religion on their shirt sleeves, vegans are apparently thin skinned as well. :D

Hey Greg, you see how I got all the credit here? LOL

JAGS
11-23-2014, 05:31 PM
This guy need to shove a carrot where the sun don't shine. It wasn't him being vegan that made him an ass, it was just one of several. ;):cheesy:

David1tontj
11-23-2014, 05:50 PM
Is he a logger? That guy is badass!

I can almost certainly guarantee that he is NOT a logger! Haha

Remember- I live in Philomath, there are few people who know what I mean by that, but I'm sure you do.

GCM 2
11-23-2014, 06:59 PM
LOL!! I just had the following screen shot sent to me on FB....

Hey Greg, you see how I got all the credit here? LOL

Dang it! You know I don't really dislike any race, creed or color of person. An individuals lifestyle, as long as it doesn't affect mine, has never been a problem for me. I judge a person by their character and content.......but vegans?? I cannot explain it, I just cannot stomach any part of that ridiculous concept and that it being legitimately nothing more than a privilege available to those fortunate enough to be living in the USA. I am still going to accept half the credit for that post sent to you :icon_crazy:

edit:

my screen capture back to those two idiots of FB

Sharkey
11-23-2014, 07:31 PM
These people are hilarious.

OverlanderJK
11-23-2014, 07:32 PM

Haha!! Nik's comment is great!

wayoflife
11-23-2014, 07:39 PM
:cheesy: Too damn funny!! :clap2:

NFRs2000NYC
11-23-2014, 07:57 PM
Melanie's comment....

Im with Greg...I don't know what it is, but I just want to slap a person when I find out they are a vegan, and rage and hatred begin to boil from within....I can't explain it.

MR.Ty
11-23-2014, 08:35 PM
Melanie's comment....

I feel the same.

Miramontes
11-24-2014, 12:11 AM
My two sons are vegan. They have made this life style change for health reason not ideology reasons. There are huge benefits for it. Many diseases can be cured by making this lifestyle change. I myself have added a lot more green to my plate. I do see and feel the difference. Don't knock it till you have been fully informed.

Chris

Oregonjeeper
11-24-2014, 12:43 AM

I'm with the nil guys.... Lmao!!' "Save all the meat for me"

MTG
11-24-2014, 12:45 AM
My two sons are vegan. They have made this life style change for health reason not ideology reasons. There are huge benefits for it. Many diseases can be cured by making this lifestyle change. I myself have added a lot more green to my plate. I do see and feel the difference. Don't knock it till you have been fully informed.

Chris

I'm fully informed and your sons are fully wrong. Don't cast stones and all thatÖ. :crazyeyes:

JKWrang
11-24-2014, 12:52 AM
I'm fully informed and your sons are fully wrong. Don't cast stones and all thatÖ. :crazyeyes:

I must say, I agree. I went "paleo" for a while... or as paleo as you can get without forfeiting peanut butter, dairy and oatmeal. Lost 20 lbs, felt great but the overall success was NOT the paleo diet i was on but my willingness to stick to a "healthy" diet and not just do whatever.

This is the benefit people see when they switch to veganism or some other fad: they abandon the piss poor habits they had, see positive change and attribute it to veganism or w/e. Correlation does not equal causation

NFRs2000NYC
11-24-2014, 01:00 AM

Chris

Sorry Chris, but with all due respect, this is simply wrong. Humans are meant to eat meat (raw meat actually, hence the presence of canine teeth) and not foliage. As a matter of fact, humans are unable to digest cellulose, which is very hard on our digestive system. The nutrition spinsters decided to call this inability to digest cellulose as "eating roughage." The amino acids required to run the human body can only be found in meat and nowhere else. You can however substitute meat with pills to get said nutrients, but you are not going to get them from greens. Vegans/vegetarians generally look like Auschwitz survivors (both sets of my grandparents were in Nazi camps so I can make concentration camp jokes) and are generally, unhealthy. Ask ANY honest doctors (not hack nutritionists) and 0 out of 10 would recommend a person give up eating meat. Sure they might not advise you to eat bacon, aged ribeyes, and chicken drippings, but none will advise you to stop eating meat. There is no evidence of any credible scientific study that concludes that the "lifestyle" has any health benefits at ALL (other than eating less fat and calories, which is often confused for healthier). You feeling the difference in ENTIRELY psychological. As for being fully informed....I know everything there is to know about food, a whole lot about the human biology specifically digestion and nutrient absorption, and was pre-med many moons ago....just decided to take a different path in life....so when it comes to food, I am FULLY informed.

cozdude
11-24-2014, 01:01 AM
I must say, I agree. I went "paleo" for a while... or as paleo as you can get without forfeiting peanut butter, dairy and oatmeal. Lost 20 lbs, felt great but the overall success was NOT the paleo diet i was on but my willingness to stick to a "healthy" diet and not just do whatever.

This is the benefit people see when they switch to veganism or some other fad: they abandon the piss poor habits they had, see positive change and attribute it to veganism or w/e. Correlation does not equal causation

Yup I agree with you and mtg as well! I guess you can say I did the Atkins diet (low carb high protein) and I felt better but real results came from sticking to it and working out more often. I lost 25 lbs in 3 months due to running light lifting and sticking to the diet

NFRs2000NYC
11-24-2014, 01:06 AM

Bingo. I have met plenty of people that ate a pizza for breakfast, two cheeseburgers for lunch, and a platter of pulled pork for dinner, that switched to some organic hipster diet du jour, and claimed they feel better....well no sh!t....you ate like a pig and are surprised that you feel better that you stopped? I eat like a normal person, including meat, cheese, fish, seafood, and veggies and feel just fine. Eat like a normal person, be a little active, and you will be just fine. You have a MUCH bigger chance of getting killed in a car accident on your way to Whole Foods than you do eating a tin of bacon baked beans.

NFRs2000NYC
11-24-2014, 01:07 AM
Yup I agree with you and mtg as well! I guess you can say I did the Atkins diet (low carb high protein) and I felt better but real results came from sticking to it and working out more often. I lost 25 lbs in 3 months due to running light lifting and sticking to the diet

I did atkins back in the day....went from 245 to 154 in 8 months, and felt great. Then slowly started adjusting my diet to maintain. Over the last decade, Im up to about 200, but more muscle and less fat than I did back then. The only diet that worked for me, since most diets leave you starving, and atkins doesn't.

JKWrang
11-24-2014, 01:15 AM
I did atkins back in the day....went from 245 to 154 in 8 months, and felt great. Then slowly started adjusting my diet to maintain. Over the last decade, Im up to about 200, but more muscle and less fat than I did back then. The only diet that worked for me, since most diets leave you starving, and atkins doesn't.

This is exactly why i did Paleo. I had no problem putting on weight or gaining serious strength in the gym. But i decided to trim the excess weight gain and the ketogenic diet seriously accelerated that process. But it was also my 7 day a week 1 hour long gym commitment and ridiculous training programs, not just the dietary transition. Dollar for dollar you cant beat eggs, chicken and oatmeal for lean healthy nutrition.

Miramontes
11-24-2014, 01:19 AM
Sorry Chris, but with all due respect, this is simply wrong. Humans are meant to eat meat (raw meat actually, hence the presence of canine teeth) and not foliage. As a matter of fact, humans are unable to digest cellulose, which is very hard on our digestive system. The nutrition spinsters decided to call this inability to digest cellulose as "eating roughage." The amino acids required to run the human body can only be found in meat and nowhere else. You can however substitute meat with pills to get said nutrients, but you are not going to get them from greens. Vegans/vegetarians generally look like Auschwitz survivors (both sets of my grandparents were in Nazi camps so I can make concentration camp jokes) and are generally, unhealthy. Ask ANY honest doctors (not hack nutritionists) and 0 out of 10 would recommend a person give up eating meat. Sure they might not advise you to eat bacon, aged ribeyes, and chicken drippings, but none will advise you to stop eating meat. There is no evidence of any credible scientific study that concludes that the "lifestyle" has any health benefits at ALL (other than eating less fat and calories, which is often confused for healthier). You feeling the difference in ENTIRELY psychological. As for being fully informed....I know everything there is to know about food, a whole lot about the human biology specifically digestion and nutrient absorption, and was pre-med many moons ago....just decided to take a different path in life....so when it comes to food, I am FULLY informed.

No disrespect taken. I appreciate you being a gentlemen about it. I am no professional in the study of nutrition. But do try to live a healthy life style to the best of my ability. Years back we purchased Anthony Robbins CD pack. One of the subjects is on nutrition. I don't know if he is vegan or vegetarian but he urges to add more greens and high alkaline to your diet. I have cut back on a hight acid life style and seen the benefits. My doctors says I am a lot healthier in my age group. As for as psychological well that's half the battle in all that you do.

Please understand I am by no means trying to argue anything. I just thought I would share my to cents.

GCM 2
11-24-2014, 01:25 AM
So that everyone is clear, vegan is much more than just eating vegetarian......oh, it goes way beyond that. In fact it is so looney tunes, I will not even bother to go into any more detail than this cut and paste from The American Vegan Society:

What is Vegan?
VEGANS (pronounced VEE-guns) Live on products of the plant kingdom. Veganism is compassion in action. It is a philosophy, diet, and lifestyle.

Veganism is an advanced way of living in accordance with Reverence for Life, recognizing the rights of all living creatures, and extending to them the compassion, kindness, and justice exemplified in the Golden Rule.

Vegans eat solely from the plant kingdom: vegetables, fruits, legumes, grains, nuts and seeds. Vegans express nonviolence towards animals and the Earth.
AVS promotes good health practices and harmonious living.

Vegans exclude flesh, fish, fowl, dairy products (animal milk, butter, cheese, yogurt, etc.), eggs, honey, animal gelatin, and all other foods of animal origin.

Veganism also excludes animal products such as leather, wool, fur, and silk in clothing, upholstery, etc. Vegans usually make efforts to avoid the less-than-obvious animal oils, secretions, etc., in many products such as soaps, cosmetics, toiletries, household goods and other common commodities.

Reasons for Veganism:

An equitable, ethical relationship between human and other living creatures

The physiological human design

An enlightened concept of repairing and maintaining health

Practical solutions to the population explosion

Spiritual development

So imagine taking road trip at the spur of a moment, or traveling internationally with someone who follows this lifestyle. For me, that is the equivalent of putting on a cold, wet sweater to go to work everyday.

Slaytanic
11-24-2014, 01:27 AM
I did the Atkins once too. Holy crap it worked amazing, I dropped like 60 pounds in 9 months. And I was eating steak, bacon & salads with homemade carb free dressing almost every day. The only problem I had with that diet was the lack of energy (i was a sugar & coffee junkie for years too) for the first few weeks, and the complete and utter lack of a satisfying bowel movement. More than a few times I was left sitting on the toilet for 10 minutes, my head nearly exploding and tears running down my face just to have a little nugget plop into the water. Then there was the metamucil incident... That said, i ate possibly the worst you can on Atkins, and still shed the pounds like crazy. Either way, healthiness & weight loss are 2 different things. There's been studies done than prove caloric intake and expenditure alone is responsible for weight loss/gain, no matter what you eat, be it twinkies or pine nuts and dirt. Healthiness comes from a well balanced diet and regular exercise.

There should be more vegans, like a previous poster said, more meat for me!

Sharkey
11-24-2014, 01:45 AM
And since when is a plant not alive? Vegans should eat rocks.

Panda
11-24-2014, 01:55 AM
There's room for all gods creatures.. Right next to my potatoes :D

Armydog
11-24-2014, 02:30 AM
There's room for most of gods creatures on my dinner plate....

I am a founding member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals), a semi-profit non charitable unregistered smaller lesser known charity raising awareness of how good meat tastes.......

pastorwug
11-24-2014, 02:43 AM
I don't know a lot more than just the Bible, so I'm no expert on diet, though I've lost 30 pounds in the last 3 months on an omnivore low glycemic diet - much like the Adkins.
My point:
The Bible says Vegans are weak. - Romans 14:1-2

That's enough for me.

Miramontes
11-24-2014, 02:59 AM
I don't know a lot more than just the Bible, so I'm no expert on diet, though I've lost 30 pounds in the last 3 months on an omnivore low glycemic diet - much like the Adkins.
My point:
The Bible says Vegans are weak. - Romans 14:1-2

That's enough for me.

The word of God is definitely a good guide. Just like this scripture states I try not to judge either way. As long as we strive to treat our body like the temple that it is.

OJK12
11-24-2014, 03:00 AM
And since when is a plant not alive? Vegans should eat rocks.

Actually I think tree huggers would be pissed if they did this don't they also say rocks are alive?! Lol!

David1tontj
11-24-2014, 03:03 AM
So that everyone is clear, vegan is much more than just eating vegetarian......oh, it goes way beyond that. In fact it is so looney tunes, I will not even bother to go into any more detail than this cut and paste from The American Vegan Society:

Vegans drive me nuts too.

There are many meals I have eaten that I first had to stalk, then shoot (mostly with my bow), then thoroughly bond with as I was elbows deep removing their guts, then wash their blood from my arms in a creek, and drag them back to my truck by myself..
That to me is the most natural feeling form of food, and certainly the most satisfying meal.

And there's not a thing that a vegan could say to me that would make me change my view on that.

Sharkey
11-24-2014, 03:15 AM

NFRs2000NYC
11-24-2014, 03:21 AM
There's room for all gods creatures.. Right next to my potatoes :D

This post is disgustingly wrong. Everyone knows that not all proteins belong next to potatoes. :cheesy:

Red Knight15
11-24-2014, 03:25 AM
Thought this would be a good spot for this picture

thardy
11-24-2014, 03:30 AM

That made me laugh out loud and scare the hell out of my wife.

Robar
11-24-2014, 03:34 AM
There's room for most of gods creatures on my dinner plate....

I am a founding member of PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals), a semi-profit non charitable unregistered smaller lesser known charity raising awareness of how good meat tastes.......

Hmmmmm. You should think about getting sponsors, building a free jeep, and traveling around making people aware. :cheesy:

NFRs2000NYC
11-24-2014, 03:49 AM
No disrespect taken. I appreciate you being a gentlemen about it. I am no professional in the study of nutrition. But do try to live a healthy life style to the best of my ability. Years back we purchased Anthony Robbins CD pack. One of the subjects is on nutrition. I don't know if he is vegan or vegetarian but he urges to add more greens and high alkaline to your diet. I have cut back on a hight acid life style and seen the benefits. My doctors says I am a lot healthier in my age group. As for as psychological well that's half the battle in all that you do.

Please understand I am by no means trying to argue anything. I just thought I would share my to cents.

I will save my beef (no pun intended) with the self help people for another thread, but that alkalinity of diets is another thing pushed by healthnuts for no apparent reason. First, your body regulates it's own PH. If it didn't, your blood would become highly acidic and you would die from acidosis. Diabetics must watch their insulin levels or else they can get ketoacidosis (blood basically becomes acid) and they check out. My father (type II) almost died from it a few years back. Unless there is something physically wrong with you, your body will regulate PH on it's own. Foods high in acid can upset stomachs, particularly if you are prone to heartburn and ulcers. If your numbers are better (healthier) that just means you are eating better, which is great. Eating clean and in moderation is all that's required, no crazy diets or restrictions. Having a cheeseburger with some bacon on occasion isn't going to hurt you. ;)

Miramontes
11-24-2014, 03:58 AM
I will save my beef (no pun intended) with the self help people for another thread, but that alkalinity of diets is another thing pushed by healthnuts for no apparent reason. First, your body regulates it's own PH. If it didn't, your blood would become highly acidic and you would die from acidosis. Diabetics must watch their insulin levels or else they can get ketoacidosis (blood basically becomes acid) and they check out. My father (type II) almost died from it a few years back. Unless there is something physically wrong with you, your body will regulate PH on it's own. Foods high in acid can upset stomachs, particularly if you are prone to heartburn and ulcers. If your numbers are better (healthier) that just means you are eating better, which is great. Eating clean and in moderation is all that's required, no crazy diets or restrictions. Having a cheeseburger with some bacon on occasion isn't going to hurt you. ;)

Agree, about having a burger in moderation. I probably have one every couple of months. Yes the body keeps your PH where it needs to be. But it helps if does not need to strip it from your reserves.

StrizzyChris
11-24-2014, 07:18 AM
I think all of you assholes should be vegans! I am tired of theconstant climb in cost for steak, shrimp/crab, and chicken. Supply and demand sucks! >:(

Read up on the build here [link removed]

Probably should delete the pic with a link to his profile as well.

I'm fully informed and your sons are fully wrong.

pastorwug
11-24-2014, 02:01 PM

I laughed out loud on this one as well, that's funny! :cheesy:

GCM 2
11-24-2014, 02:08 PM
.....but Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas guys. Hope all of you have joyous holiday season with the family and loved ones. I sincerely just wanted to turn this thread around to less hate and a more touchy feely kind of holiday cheer :thumb:

Linebacker
11-24-2014, 02:12 PM
:cheesy:Too funny! Had to do a double take after reading the text. Anyway, X2.:cheesy:

wayoflife
04-07-2015, 05:20 AM
For a guy who wanted his account deleted here, I find it kind of odd that you would sign up again using a different user name OR_jeep_life (http://wayalife.com/member.php?19336-OR_jeep_life)

Welcome back, I guess :rolleyes2:

10frank9
04-07-2015, 05:28 AM
You didn't get your account deleted and you certainly didn't get banned, what gives? Trying to promote another meatless cause?

olram30
04-07-2015, 05:37 AM
Maybe he self banned himself?

piginajeep
04-07-2015, 12:58 PM
IN and Out for lunch !!'

DA RUNT
04-07-2015, 01:18 PM
5 guys burgers was delicious yesterday, OH MY DAYUM!!!

olram30
04-07-2015, 01:22 PM
Yummy! ! ! ! !

channa371
04-07-2015, 01:22 PM
Cue background music "In the arrmmmmsss of the Angels
..."

mudmobeeler
04-07-2015, 03:46 PM
Vegetarian: old Indian word for poor hunter.

Seen that on a sign one time. Thought it was hilarious.

MTG
04-07-2015, 04:29 PM
Saw this somewhere else...

Seems fitting.

ridg3runner
04-07-2015, 04:32 PM

pastorwug
04-07-2015, 04:52 PM
The Bible even says Vegans are weak people:
Romans 14:2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. (NKJV) :thumb:

DA RUNT
04-07-2015, 04:55 PM
This is how bacon is supposed to be :cheesy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

SFNick
04-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Romans 14:2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. (NKJV) :thumb:

Romans 14:3 - Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

ArmyofMike
04-07-2015, 05:17 PM

Can I get an AMEN!!

And God said "Let there be Bacon!"

Canvas JK
04-07-2015, 05:36 PM
Can I get an AMEN!!

And God said "Let there be Bacon!"

Technically pork is considered an un-clean meat that is not used as a sacrifice for atonement of sins. Matthew 8:31 "So the demons begged Him, saying "if you cast us out, permit us to go away into the herd of swine." (NKJV)

pastorwug
04-07-2015, 05:51 PM
Romans 14:3 - Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

God doesn't despise him and neither do I, we both just think he's weak. :thumb:

SFNick
04-07-2015, 06:24 PM
God doesn't despise him and neither do I, we both just think he's weak. :thumb:

:thumb:.....

Texas Nick
04-07-2015, 06:32 PM
new thread name:
Church of the Carnivores

tobias lopez
04-07-2015, 07:22 PM
Lmao what happen. I always get to these late. It went from blog to vegan bad to hail carnivores!!! Plus passages from the Bible lol

Canvas JK
04-07-2015, 07:25 PM
Lmao what happen. I always get to these late. It went from blog to vegan bad to hail carnivores!!! Plus passages from the Bible lol

We are equal opportunity here on WAYALIFE!:yup:

MTG
04-07-2015, 07:30 PM
This is how bacon is supposed to be :cheesy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcJFdCmN98s

Not gonna lieÖthat was pretty funny. Sad, but funny. :cheesy:

Tree Frog
04-07-2015, 07:41 PM
You guys are making me hungry. :munching:

tobias lopez
04-07-2015, 07:45 PM
We are equal opportunity here on WAYALIFE!:yup:

That's 100% true lmao.

ArmyofMike
04-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Technically pork is considered an un-clean meat that is not used as a sacrifice for atonement of sins. Matthew 8:31 "So the demons begged Him, saying "if you cast us out, permit us to go away into the herd of swine." (NKJV)

Pork is bad, yes. However, Bacon is not pork; bacon is bacon!!!

Deal with that logic! :crazyeyes:

07silverjk
04-09-2015, 02:31 PM
WOW! This thread went south fast!! Using the bible to call another person weak for what he chooses to eat is a new one to me.

OverlanderJK
04-09-2015, 02:40 PM
WOW! This thread went south fast!! Using the bible to call another person weak for what he chooses to eat is a new one to me.

Religious people are the most judgmental people out there so did you expect anything less?

wayoflife
04-09-2015, 02:53 PM

Nice to see you casting stones :yup:

07silverjk
04-09-2015, 03:05 PM
Religious people are the most judgmental people out there so did you expect anything less?

Nope

Nice to see you casting stones :yup:

not casting stones.

05Jeeper
04-09-2015, 03:25 PM

I'm a Russian Orthodox Deacon, yet I don't consider myself religious. I just religiously fall short.

SFNick
04-09-2015, 04:05 PM

Have you read the title of this thread? How did it go south fast?

GCM 2
04-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Why don't threads ever go north fast???

SFNick
04-09-2015, 04:30 PM

Haha! This is too funny...By your response, I guess you're not a religious person? But by your other 16k post I could definitely say you are very judgmental. "Being judgmental is fueled by self-righteousness, the misguided inner motivation to make our own life look better by comparing it to the lives of others right? While itís easy to point fingers at religious people and label them as judgmental, the reality is that weíve all got a judgmental stripe in us, donít we?" I mean shit I just judged you by your other 16k post but In the end, "Christians, like most people, will unfortunately continue to judge others at times thatís human nature & the nature of the struggle against sin and wrongdoing." So you can kiss my religious ass.

Edit: I didn't put quotation marks.

05Jeeper
04-09-2015, 04:36 PM
So you can kiss my religious ass.

Sorry, I couldn't pass it up. Lol!!

piginajeep
04-09-2015, 04:37 PM
Haha! This is too funny...By your response, I guess you're not a religious person? But by your other 16k post I could definitely say you are very judgmental. Being judgmental is fueled by self-righteousness, the misguided inner motivation to make our own life look better by comparing it to the lives of others right? While itís easy to point fingers at religious people and label them as judgmental, the reality is that weíve all got a judgmental stripe in us, donít we? I mean shit I just judged you by your other 16k post but In the end, Christians, like most people, will unfortunately continue to judge others at times thatís human nature & the nature of the struggle against sin and wrongdoing. So you can kiss my religious ass.

So your religious I assume??

SFNick
04-09-2015, 04:39 PM
So your religious I assume??

Not really I just like being self righteous all the time. I do believe in God.

OverlanderJK
04-09-2015, 04:49 PM
Haha! This is too funny...By your response, I guess you're not a religious person? But by your other 16k post I could definitely say you are very judgmental. Being judgmental is fueled by self-righteousness, the misguided inner motivation to make our own life look better by comparing it to the lives of others right? While itís easy to point fingers at religious people and label them as judgmental, the reality is that weíve all got a judgmental stripe in us, donít we? I mean shit I just judged you by your other 16k post but In the end, Christians, like most people, will unfortunately continue to judge others at times thatís human nature & the nature of the struggle against sin and wrongdoing. So you can kiss my religious ass.

I judge people all the time as does everyone else. My point was the religious people are supposed to be accepting of everyone because God accepts everyone (I think, I don't have a clue since I'm not a believer but that's what I've been told), but yet the religious folks are always looking for ways to put others down or cast them away. Rather ironic actually. Always makes me laugh.

05Jeeper
04-09-2015, 04:54 PM
I judge people all the time as does everyone else. My point was the religious people are supposed to be accepting of everyone because God accepts everyone (I think, I don't have a clue since I'm not a believer but that's what I've been told), but yet the religious folks are always looking for ways to put others down or cast them away. Rather ironic actually. Always makes me laugh.

You've just always ran into the wrong ones. It's common for a Protestant American to bend the Scriptures to fit their own opinions. Why else would there be thousands of denominations?

07silverjk
04-09-2015, 04:54 PM
Why don't threads ever go north fast???

Gravity :drinks:

:munching:

OverlanderJK
04-09-2015, 04:57 PM
You've just always ran into the wrong ones. It's common for a Protestant American to bend the Scriptures to fit their own opinions. Why else would there be thousands of denominations?

I've ran into a lot and it always turns out the same. They are better then you for a lot of reasons, one being they are a believer and you are not.

05Jeeper
04-09-2015, 04:59 PM
I've ran into a lot and it always turns out the same. They are better then you for a lot of reasons, one being they are a believer and you are not.

I know my share like this.

MTG
04-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Haha! This is too funny...By your response, I guess you're not a religious person? But by your other 16k post I could definitely say you are very judgmental. Being judgmental is fueled by self-righteousness, the misguided inner motivation to make our own life look better by comparing it to the lives of others right? While it’s easy to point fingers at religious people and label them as judgmental, the reality is that we’ve all got a judgmental stripe in us, don’t we? I mean shit I just judged you by your other 16k post but In the end, Christians, like most people, will unfortunately continue to judge others at times that’s human nature & the nature of the struggle against sin and wrongdoing. So you can kiss my religious ass.

Would it be fair for people to judge you for the fact that you quoted someone else's thoughts, passed them off as yours without even bothering to give proper credit? :idontknow:

http://www.exploregod.com/why-are-christians-so-judgmental

Third paragraph.

SFNick
04-09-2015, 05:13 PM
That's totally my bad. I meant to put quotation marks.

MTG
04-09-2015, 05:14 PM
That's totally my bad. I meant to put quotation marks.

Sure you did. ;)

Dean454
04-09-2015, 05:16 PM
What the fuck does any of this have with jeeps?

wayoflife
04-09-2015, 05:18 PM

Nothing, that's why all this is being posted in "The Pub", the sub-forum on this forum that has nothing to do with Jeeps :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK
04-09-2015, 05:19 PM

Don't judge me.

wayoflife
04-09-2015, 05:19 PM
Don't judge me.

:cheesy: :crazyeyes:

crippledpetey
04-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Nothing, that's why all this is being posted in "The Pub", the sub-forum on this forum that has nothing to do with Jeeps :crazyeyes:

Ah man...really? What's all this jeep talk I was here for the religion :thinking:

Dean454
04-09-2015, 05:20 PM
Ha sorry forgive me

ArmyofMike
04-09-2015, 05:21 PM
LMAO, can you imagine all the updates the OP is getting from this thread if he/she has their notifications on?

PS. Bacon is good.

05Jeeper
04-09-2015, 05:24 PM
Would it be fair for people to judge you for the fact that you quoted someone else's thoughts, passed them off as yours without even bothering to give proper credit? :idontknow:

Third paragraph.

10 Characters

El Toro
04-09-2015, 05:24 PM
It's all meant to prove that although threads of this nature can go south in a hurry, Jeeps can, in fact, go north in a hurry...hauling lots of tasty meat.

wayoflife
04-09-2015, 05:26 PM
Ha sorry forgive me

Thou hast been forgiven :crazyeyes:

wayoflife
04-09-2015, 05:28 PM

Third paragraph.

:cheesy: And exactly how in the hell did you know that this was a quote that might have been ripped off and one that you knew where to find it?

wayoflife
04-09-2015, 05:29 PM
It's all meant to prove that although threads of this nature can go south in a hurry, Jeeps can, in fact, go north in a hurry...hauling lots of tasty meat.

:cheesy: :clap2: :thumb:

MTG
04-09-2015, 05:39 PM
:cheesy: And exactly how in the hell did you know that this was a quote that might have been ripped off and one that you knew where to find it?

I have my ways. :cheesy:

OverlanderJK
04-09-2015, 05:52 PM
Thou hast been forgiven :crazyeyes:

Shun the non believer!!

piginajeep
04-09-2015, 06:05 PM

mudmobeeler
04-09-2015, 06:47 PM

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Veggieman
04-15-2017, 05:52 PM
A scrawny, underfed, under weight and unsatisfying part of the food chain. I pity the poor loin, tiger or bear forced to eat the bony vegan bitch....

5'9", 180lbs. 400 lb squat, 400 lb deadlift, and a solid 20+ mile run with minimal training. All plants. Fuck you. Get educated.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

OverlanderJK
04-15-2017, 05:55 PM
5'9", 180lbs. 400 lb squat, 400 lb deadlift, and a solid 20+ mile run with minimal training. All plants. Fuck you. Get educated.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Holy epic thread revival! You win post of the year!

Tell me some more about your large penis.[emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Veggieman
04-15-2017, 05:57 PM

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

I hate ignorant stereotypes. Sorry for the foul language.

OverlanderJK
04-15-2017, 05:59 PM
I hate ignorant stereotypes. Sorry for the foul language.

Do you measure like a cats tail?

Veggieman
04-15-2017, 06:00 PM
Do you measure like a cats tail?

Of course! It's how I got all 3 inches bro.

wayoflife
04-15-2017, 06:12 PM

9 posts on a Jeep forum and 5 of them are on threads regarding your choice to eat plants. Oh, and thanks for the thread revival. :rolleyes2:

MR.Ty
04-15-2017, 06:20 PM

VeruGE*144
04-15-2017, 06:24 PM

I think you joined the wrong Forum buddy. If you want to tell everybody how fit and great you are, you should have joined bodybuilding.com or something.
Also 400lbs ain't shit queef piss.
I can picture you doing something like this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGKLw3CG1T8&feature=youtu.be

longarmwj
04-15-2017, 06:25 PM
Name should be vaginaman.......actually no, that would imply that he actually gets close enough to eat one

Mike_JK_Houston_711
04-15-2017, 06:25 PM

Aren't there weight lifting forums for this kind of shit? You lost?

Veggieman
04-15-2017, 06:28 PM
I didn't attack anyone personally. Just their dumb ass stereotype. Thanks for the hate.

VeruGE*144
04-15-2017, 06:33 PM
I guess I didn't attack anyone personally. Just their dumb ass stereotype. Thanks for the hate.

Your welcome Queer Tits.
I bet you ain't even fit. Stop digging random shit up and telling us how gay you are.

longarmwj
04-15-2017, 06:33 PM
I guess I didn't attack anyone personally. Just their dumb ass stereotype. Thanks for the hate.

Do you even realize the world you're missing out on by not eating meat? Like nothing beats eating a burger in front of a calf secretly knowing your devouring it's mother :yup:

Mike_JK_Houston_711
04-15-2017, 06:37 PM
Do you even realize the world you're missing out on by not eating meat? Like nothing beats eating a burger in front of a calf secretly knowing your devouring it's mother :yup:

Lol. I've seen a lot of hating here, but that's some real fucking hate.

longarmwj
04-15-2017, 06:38 PM
Lol. I've seen a lot of hating here, but that's some real fucking hate.

I love meat and meat loves me, what can I say.

Now imagine reading that statement out of context :crazyeyes:

OverlanderJK
04-15-2017, 06:43 PM

Pretty sure there is only one context to read that in and everyone will read it as that. :crazyeyes:

piginajeep
04-15-2017, 07:50 PM

We know, but we don't judge you.

notnalc68
04-15-2017, 07:53 PM

Lol! Man...He must have really dug around, to find this thread!

davidc128
04-15-2017, 08:22 PM

Clearly all that was achieved thru all plants no roid rage there right hahaha fuck you rarrrrrr!!

Veggieman
04-15-2017, 08:27 PM
Lol! Man...He must have really dug around, to find this thread!

Nope. I searched vegan looking to see if there are any others here. Apparently not.

VeruGE*144
04-15-2017, 08:34 PM
Nope. I searched vegan looking to see if there are any others here. Apparently not.

That's all I got

OverlanderJK
04-15-2017, 08:35 PM

So the first rule of being vegan is the same as the first rule of crossfit huh? Tell everyone you know.

Napalm
04-15-2017, 08:36 PM
Couldn't resist!

LoL, just messing.

Mike_JK_Houston_711
04-15-2017, 08:38 PM
Couldn't resist!

LoL, just messing.

Now that is some funny stuff lol!

Sharkey
04-15-2017, 08:40 PM

So you are shorter, but heavier and a little stronger, than my 14 year old son...congrats!!!

(For the record though, he eats meat)

TrainWreck618
04-15-2017, 08:44 PM

"Vegan Wayalife Members"

Great thread idea..

Veggieman
04-15-2017, 08:49 PM
"Vegan Wayalife Members"

Great thread idea..

[emoji1303]

TrainWreck618
04-15-2017, 08:50 PM
[emoji1303]

Mike_JK_Houston_711
04-15-2017, 08:57 PM
"Vegan Wayalife Members"

Great thread idea..

Something tells me that won't be so active of a thread lol

Veggieman
04-15-2017, 09:03 PM
Something tells me that won't be so active of a thread lol

Most likely not. Not many vegan bikers either.

Kalums
04-15-2017, 09:32 PM

No kidding! where the hell did he come from??

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Oreo
04-15-2017, 09:48 PM

BaddestCross
04-15-2017, 10:19 PM
Name should be vaginaman.......actually no, that would imply that he actually gets close enough to eat one
He already made it clear he's vegan. That would automatically take pussy off his menu. 😂

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

VeruGE*144
04-15-2017, 10:29 PM
lol this shit is still going on..... [emoji12]

VeruGE*144
04-15-2017, 10:30 PM

lol somebody has a meme app.

Oreo
04-15-2017, 10:31 PM
lol somebody has a meme app.
Absolutely.

Veggieman
04-15-2017, 10:44 PM
I was talking about lowkeyclay, not you leaf man.

Btw, I like "leaf man." I may use that at a later date. Maybe a name for my Jeep.

Veggieman
04-15-2017, 10:51 PM
I just read the first post I this thread. I laughed my ass off when I saw tho the op was. I had no clue. I was searching for keywords. 🤣

jesse3638
04-16-2017, 02:18 AM
I think it's been mentioned before. Vegan=First World problem. Don't tell me what's good for me and what's not. Fuck your plants and the horse who shit on them.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

sipafz
04-16-2017, 02:45 AM
I'm 5'9", 180lbs and can lift the doors off my Jeep. Any stronger than that is a waste [emoji38] 🥓[emoji491][emoji894][emoji488]

Sharkey
04-16-2017, 02:47 AM
I'm 5'9", 180lbs and can lift the doors off my Jeep. Any stronger than that is a waste [emoji38] 🥓[emoji491][emoji894][emoji488]

:cheesy::cheesy:

notnalc68
04-16-2017, 02:51 AM

Ha ha!

Rocksalt
04-16-2017, 03:45 AM

piginajeep
04-16-2017, 03:51 AM
I think it's been mentioned before. Vegan=First World problem. Don't tell me what's good for me and what's not. Fuck your plants and the horse who shit on them.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

WJCO
04-16-2017, 04:24 AM

jesse3638
04-16-2017, 06:01 AM

Vegan not vegetarian. Don't confuse the two they are nothing alike..haha. The only thing they have in common is they'll never enjoy the American breakfast staple...BACON! Sucks to be them.

ob_tj
04-16-2017, 07:04 AM

Is that the stats on the back of your vegan trading card??

HighwayTrout
04-16-2017, 01:11 PM
Ten

Veggieman
04-16-2017, 01:16 PM
Is that the stats on the back of your vegan trading card??

As a matter of fact it is. You must have one of my cards. Feel free to use my services.

MTG
04-16-2017, 01:23 PM

Oh yeah, but how much do you bench? That's the only true measure of strength.

Keithyellowjk
04-16-2017, 01:24 PM

Veggieman
04-16-2017, 01:25 PM
Oh yeah, but how much do you bench? That's the only true measure of strength.

No, it's not. Deadlifts are considered the truest measure. Sadly, my bench is weak at about 285. I never could hit 300.

MTG
04-16-2017, 01:30 PM
No, it's not. Deadlifts are considered the truest measure. Sadly, my bench is weak at about 285. I never could hit 300.

:crazyeyes: You must do crossfit.

Veggieman
04-16-2017, 01:31 PM
:crazyeyes: You must do crossfit.

Fuck no! I hate crossfit.

MTG
04-16-2017, 03:05 PM
Fuck no! I hate crossfit.

Sure you do. ;)

When you are a vegan and do crossfit, how to you decide which to talk about first? :idontknow:

Veggieman
04-16-2017, 03:14 PM
Sure you do. ;)

When you are a vegan and do crossfit, how to you decide which to talk about first? :idontknow:

ob_tj
04-16-2017, 03:19 PM

Damn I bet if you had a little protein from red meat or any meat, you could have gotten that up to 400 as well.

Veggieman
04-16-2017, 03:25 PM
Damn I bet if you had a little protein from red meat or any meat, you could have gotten that up to 400 as well.

Plants have protein. Meat is unnecessary.

TrainWreck618
04-16-2017, 03:28 PM

Your a fool.. quit spreading your lies

Veggieman
04-16-2017, 03:32 PM
Your a fool.. quit spreading your lies

*you're...FYI.

I'm not here to debate biology, nutrition, or human physiology. Not that you'd believe me anyway.

I really want to think that nobody giving me shit is attacking my moral beliefs and that this is all just in fun.

TrainWreck618
04-16-2017, 03:34 PM
*you're...FYI.

I'm not here to debate biology, nutrition, or human physiology. Not that you'd believe me anyway.

I really want to think that nobody giving me shit is attacking my moral beliefs and that this is all just in fun.

YOU'RE a loser.. I didn't have to think to hard about that.

wayoflife
04-16-2017, 03:34 PM

This is true. I have traveled to parts of the world where people do subsist on a diet devoid of meat but unlike you, it's not by choice.

Now, being that this is a "JEEP" forum, I'm going to go back to talking about Jeeps. Have fun.

cgar32
04-16-2017, 03:37 PM
No Meat?? By choice?? Ugh wtf is happening in this world?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

cgar32
04-16-2017, 03:40 PM
253559your missing out!

Sent from my SM-S903VL using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)

Veggieman
04-16-2017, 03:41 PM
This is true. I have traveled to parts of the world where people do subsist on a diet devoid of meat but unlike you, it's not by choice.

Now, being that this is a "JEEP" forum, I'm going to go back to talking about Jeeps. Have fun.

Many different religions abstain from meat as part of their doctrine of faith.

Agreed! Jeeps are much more fun to discuss.

wayoflife
04-16-2017, 03:51 PM
Many different religions abstain from meat as part of their doctrine of faith.

Funny, I never said anything about "religion". Certainly, "abstaining from meat" as part of following a "doctrine of faith" would be a "choice".

ob_tj
04-16-2017, 04:12 PM

Oh really? Where do you get your B12, creatine, DHA and taurine from??

Sharkey
04-16-2017, 04:18 PM
Oh really? Where do you get your B12, creatine, DHA and taurine from??

Monster Energy drinks. Doesn't everyone?

Sharkey
04-16-2017, 04:21 PM

Except for the 5'9" and Vegan part, you have the same stats as me...when I was a sophomore in high school. Seriously, I can't believe you are actually trying to brag about the numbers like anyone here is going to be impressed.

ob_tj
04-16-2017, 04:26 PM
Monster Energy drinks. Doesn't everyone?

Damn it... as I read that I just grabbed one out of the frigid and read the label

Slavens
04-16-2017, 05:55 PM
Gym is life. Till I have time to Jeep and drink then drunk is life.253576

Sent from my SM-N910V using WAYALIFE mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415)