Exhaust Spacer Cat Issues.

Jtmw

I am running a rugged ridge exhaust spacer, and i cant seem to get my Y-pipe to slide into my Cat ( I have beat the tar out of it with a hammer, yes the clamp is loosened). Essentially the rubber pieces that hold the exhaust hangers are angled where the exhaust is towards the back of the car. The cross pipe over my rear axle is rattling against my frame. So that's pretty annoying and I'm sure my exhaust running that far back isn't good. I took a 10,000 lb strap today tried to pull my exhaust back forward. the hangars aren't completely vertical. Its rattling barely, but enough that i want to fix it. Anyone had this issue? Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like everything is bound up. Is it possible that bending the exhaust hangers might help free things up a bit? Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

Jtmw

Sounds like everything is bound up. Is it possible that bending the exhaust hangers might help free things up a bit? Sorry, wish I could be of more help.

No problem, and I don't think so I cant really seem to get any movement out of the system. Even i did bend them I feel like it wouldn't move anything just make the hangars bent. :thinking:

Top Bottom