Ome 2" lift bump stop question

SWRUBI

Looking to throw bumpstops on after the fact and have the OME 2" life. Question is am I OK with the Teraflex 2.25" stops or the 2.75" up front. The rears show for lifts 3+ inches. Am I going to tall on these and will it limit flex or am I OK. The OME lift, when new at least, sure looks to be more than 2" of lift but I am sure that has settled a bit. Thanks in advance for the advise! Happy Thanksgiving all!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You'll be fine with the 2.25" bump stop extensions. The idea is to come close to the amount of lift you installed but, it doesn't have to be exact. More than likely, you got more than 2" of lift so you'll be fine. If it were me, I might try to find a set of 2" bump stop extensions that bolt to the axle as opposed to extending from the jounce stop cups. Easier to install and they won't drag on the coils the way the later design will.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i would go with a 2" bumstop. the general rule of thump is to run the same size bumpstop (or within half an inch) of the amount of lift you are running to stop your coils from going solid and your shocks over compressing

HILLZ

What size tyre are looking at running, i have this lift with 35's and i'm not running bump stops

Top Bottom