Are truck lites really worth the dough

Rooster jk

Just as the title says.....thinking of taking advantage of northridges deal. so what do you guys think? Or should I spend money on something else.

Rccrwlr

Yes yes yes. Did a bit of Night driving yesterday. No street lights, no oncoming traffic. They were unbelievable! Could see as far as I wanted.

Dean454

Just as the title says.....thinking of taking advantage of northridges deal. so what do you guys think? Or should I spend money on something else.

I am extremely happy with my Trucklites. They are bright as hell and give amazing coverage side to side.

spinuck

I got mine last winter, and was happy I did. If you're going to buy them, might as well do it now while there's less daylight. Only problem I've had was the passenger side going off and on the other day. Seemed like one of the pins wasn't making good contact so I bent it slightly to get more contact, no prob since.

Rooster jk

Ok another question.... The kit they are selling. Lights with anti flicker. Do I still need a harness or does this have everything I need?

HILLZ

Original Question
YES, can't believe I waited so long for them.
latest question.
that's all you need.

xkid

Are they so good you don't need any light bars?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

07JKSahara

Are they so good you don't need any light bars?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Depends on the situation, but I run trucklites and led fogs and I would only need a fog pattern light bar if I was stuck on a trail. For street they are all you'll need.

Top Bottom