Trek armor seat covers

kyle521

Does anyone know if I have to special order the trek armor seat covers to get them with the heated seats feature? I see them for sale everywhere but nobody offers them with the heated seats.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The website says you can get them with seat heaters as an option, but I wasn't able to find a drop down box to order them. I'd give them a call on Monday. If they don't sell them anymore, you can find a bunch of options on Amazon.

spicoli

I would be surprised if you found them with the heated seat feature. They are quick about turn sound on his product. To my knowledge the heated seat feature sticks onto the fabric, so if he has the parts in stock he might be able to get it out in the mail quick.

I have just got seat heater elements from Amazon and insalled (stuck) them to the factory seat before pulling the seat cover on. Works great!

I wish I had done this on my Jeep... I have the factory heaters and one of the reasons I don't run seat covers is becasue I don't want the extra material between my butt and the heater :)

I also have the side airbags.... :grayno:

Tcdawg

I wish I had done this on my Jeep... I have the factory heaters and one of the reasons I don't run seat covers is becasue I don't want the extra material between my butt and the heater :) I also have the side airbags.... :grayno:

It will heat through the extra fabric, no problem.

Top Bottom