Starting from stock......

Brendon

Ok guys here's your chance to chime in, if you had a 2013 rubicon 4 door, and wanted to set it up expedition style running 35" tires, without worrying about money or time, what lift would you use? Don't stop there,, also what other upgrades and changes would have to be made underneath to make it perfect? Have fun!

Hightower

Brendon said:
Ok guys here's your chance to chime in, if you had a 2013 rubicon 4 door, and wanted to set it up expedition style running 35" tires, without worrying about money or time, what lift would you use? Don't stop there,, also what other upgrades and changes would have to be made underneath to make it perfect? Have fun!

Suspension would be EVO DTD. If money wasn't an option I'd build a two door on your 4 door with back seats and go nuts 40, pr60 full float, DTD, MasterCraft Baja seats front & back, LS and so on. Similar to Off Road Evolutions EBay build!! Let a boy dream.

daveroberts

For me it's getting the best you can get with the budget you have in mind. On my 2012 I personally run a all EVO set up, lever rear and coil overs up front and EVO high clearance arms and so on. Went wheeling last week in Moab with 6 other Jeeps on the EVO bolt on coil overs and was shocked at how well the performed! We ran Prittchett one day and no one on that set up winched on any obstacle! Granted great spotting but your stuff still has to work to get through that trail.

Top Bottom