lift kit

JKVADER

I didn't even see that! Thanks!:eek: I wanted the EVO one more its just hard to wait haha. But I guess its a sign I should get the Enforcer kit and wait.

Patience patience lol
I would wait .. If someone is holding a gun to your head. At least choose a better shock and add front lower CA's (minimum)

Do not settle because you will spend the money again and the would just piss you off. Trust me.

Ok so I just checked and the price difference for the basic Enforcer is $1289 and the Teracrap is $1264. If you do not need King Shocks I would go with the Rancho RS9000XL's. That is what I am running with 3 Inch Plush Rides.

R/
Will

JKVADER

yeah I think im going to wait. Everyone on here that has the Enforcer kit seems to love it from what I have been reading.

JKVADER

Do not settle because you will spend the money again and the would just piss you off. Trust me.

Ok so I just checked and the price difference for the basic Enforcer is $1289 and the Teracrap is $1264. If you do not need King Shocks I would go with the Rancho RS9000XL's. That is what I am running with 3 Inch Plush Rides.

R/
Will

yeah its $1289 for the kit W/O shocks and you can add bilstine shocks for $320.00 I don't how good or bad they are. Then I need the drag link flip kit right? and that's $299.00
so that's a little more but I think I be more happy in the end with the Enforcer kit.

chipper

yeah its $1289 for the kit W/O shocks and you can add bilstine shocks for $320.00 I don't how good or bad they are. Then I need the drag link flip kit right? and that's $299.00
so that's a little more but I think I be more happy in the end with the Enforcer kit.

I ordered mine through Northridge4x4. No tax and free shipping. Got it within 3 days. I got the Rancho 9000 shocks during there shocktoberfest $340. So keep an eye out for the shock deals. You can always add the drag link flip later.
Good luck.

JKVADER

I ordered mine through Northridge4x4. No tax and free shipping. Got it within 3 days. I got the Rancho 9000 shocks during there shocktoberfest $340. So keep an eye out for the shock deals. You can always add the drag link flip later.
Good luck.

Oh I didn't know if you needed the flip kit right away or not thanks!

Top Bottom