Black Friday/Cyber Monday, everyone but Evo?

GENREC

So I've been browsing different forums, and noticing numerous shops and companies if not all have been participating in Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but not EVO..why? I would potentially run their tuff being a noob and doing my homework, but everyone in the world seems like they are offering 10-20% off, but yet nothing from them, perhaps, I have missed the linked, if so sorry, and please link me!!

chipper

So I've been browsing different forums, and noticing numerous shops and companies if not all have been participating in Black Friday/Cyber Monday, but not EVO..why? I would potentially run their tuff being a noob and doing my homework, but everyone in the world seems like they are offering 10-20% off, but yet nothing from them, perhaps, I have missed the linked, if so sorry, and please link me!!

Northridge4x4 had/have some great deals on some EVO items. There was a Combo rock slider& body armor on sale, and then the Protek system for 15% off. Check them out.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Northridge4x4 had/have some great deals on some EVO items. There was a Combo rock slider& body armor on sale, and then the Protek system for 15% off. Check them out.

Yes...check Northridge4x4! Look on the Preferred Vendors thread for the discount code

K.D.C.H

Not to echo what everyone else is saying but remember, a good product is always worth paying for so I wouldn't just look at what is on sale. Find out what you want and go for it whether it's on sale or not. You don't want to be out on the trail and regret not getting what you really wanted just because you were tempted by another option (which may be inferior) that was on sale

EVO had some killer deals going on for black friday and it seems as though they have now changed them to Christmas Deals. :thumb: to all the folks at ORE for all of this. Personally if there's a good product that I want, I won't let a lack of a deal stand in my way.

Just my :twocents:

Top Bottom