Lift kit needed

7ACK307

Hey Guys,

I'm new to Wayalife and new to jeep world. I have a 2013 Rubicon 4 door. I have already purchased Poison Spyders RockBrawler II rear bumber, Brawler Lite front bumper, flat fenders front and rear, corner armor, Rocker Knockers, and 37's on ATX slab wheels. Now all I need is a lift. There is so much to pick from. I would like a good all around kit that I can upgrade at a later time. I did see some deals on Northridge but the sale is over at midnight. any info would be helpful.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose it really depends on what kind of budget you have to work with and what do you want from your kit. If you're willing to trim your fenders or run flat fenders, I would recommend getting a kit closer to the 3" range as it'll be enough to clear your 37's without compromising your center of gravity.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
I'm with Eddie, I have 3" evo plush ride coils and the height is perfect imo.

7ACK307

I didn't wont to break the bank but I want to do it right the first time. I would like to be able to go out on a trail and not worry if I got the right lift. And then there's shocks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't wont to break the bank but I want to do it right the first time. I would like to be able to go out on a trail and not worry if I got the right lift. And then there's shocks.

Well, if it were me, I'd have to go with what olram30 recommended. The EVO Enforcer kit without the recommended King shocks will be a great kit and one that won't break the bank. A lot of guys like to run it with Rancho 9000's.

Panda

I just installed a 3 inch enforcer with the rancho 9000's for a friend, its a great ride and the enforcer lift is proven on the trail

7ACK307

Evo enforcer it is. Kit plus king shocks $3232- not as bad as what I was expecting. I'm glad I got off that MC web site.

Hey guys thank you for your help.

Top Bottom