Waving from SOCAL (Southern California)

tobias lopez

Hey Wayalife,

My name is Tobias Lopez, I have a RED 2013 JKU, nothing to crazy I am just getting more into the JEEP world. I currently have a 4.5 Rubicon Express Short Arm Super-Flex, My kicks are 35" Toyo Open Country, DV8 Front bumper, Rear Bumper W/ swing arm, and Rock rails. GG-Lighting 50" and 20" light bars. and a BIG want list (I am sure, we all have one lol)

I have been on here more and more in the past week and I am just blown away at the quick response and knowledge that Wayalife members are quick to share!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thank for having me and I hope to hit the trails with some of you soon
Lopez Family.

Wife,2 boys and my self.

Sully G

Hey Wayalife,

My name is Tobias Lopez, I have a RED 2013 JKU, nothing to crazy I am just getting more into the JEEP world. I currently have a 4.5 Rubicon Express Short Arm Super-Flex, My kicks are 35" Toyo Open Country, DV8 Front bumper, Rear Bumper W/ swing arm, and Rock rails. GG-Lighting 50" and 20" light bars. and a BIG want list (I am sure, we all have one lol)

I have been on here more and more in the past week and I am just blown away at the quick response and knowledge that Wayalife members are quick to share!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thank for having me and I hope to hit the trails with some of you soon
Lopez Family.

Wife,2 boys and my self.

Wave back at YA from another SoCal Jeeper.

tobias lopez

Ya it was too easy. The 50 is a plug and play. Are u Socal? I will be more than happy to help u out. I haven't done the 20" that's my project for this weekend.

Top Bottom