RAW : EVO 1 Takes on Hal Johns Waterfall - South Dakota

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Every description I’ve ever seen of Hal Johns Trail does it in three simple words, “rocks, rocks, rocks!!” And, having been out there for myself, I can tell you that it really is all that and more. Located up in the Black Hills about half way between Sturgis and Deadwood, South Dakota, Hal Johns is a badass rock crawling trail that most people rate a 5 out of 5. In this short WAYALIFE RAW video clip, you’ll get to see Mel Wade from Off Road Evolution take on The Waterfall in his 4-door Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited known as, EVO 1. I hope you enjoy.

Robar

The Enforcer
Wow! That was
easy.jpg
At least he made it looked easy.

MTG

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
the next one we do will be of moochie taking your rig up :shock:

just kidding :D

LOL! Wait...what?! :cheesy:

I'm guessing there is a whole bunch of pics of Moochie and Knuckles that I don't want to see...at least I hope there are. :)

Last edited:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
What is the lean angle for a JK, 35 degrees...maybe? I'll bet there was a volcano shape on EVO 1's driver side Mastercraft seat cushion! That's what I call knowing what your rig can do and it's worth a :beer:.

DManuel

Nice job - Mel, Cindy and Eddie. Looks like a great time! Awesome climb! Great video!
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Incredible! I bet even Mel was puckered on that one! Whoa talk about knowing your limits. I woulda thought the ol clin-o-meter woulda been on Red.

Hightower

The moment in the video that Mel had to go a few inches forward so his front would drop. I don't understand how anyone could do that! Awesome vid!

Top Bottom