A NorCal Wave! Benicia, CA!

GreenBean

Hey all,

My fiancee and I are newly located to Benicia, CA from Fort Worth, Texas! We are looking to get out and experience some California wheeling!

I do have a question, while I do have a good amount of experience wheeling, I don't have a rig with lockers/winch (and stuck with a Dana 30 on 35's). I see all the rigs in this area and it seems that people are all wheeling Rubicons or have swapped their axle. will I be have to have fun on my current set up? Or will I be risking breaking each time I go out (I know it depends on how I wheel, I'm talking in general).

Also, are there any jeep meets/clubs in the area that meet in my area. Walnut Creek/ Concord area?

kyleolson

Wave from Rocklin... I make it down that way often... Plenty of trials here!!! Let us know when you want a trip! PM me....

Rubizon

Welcome! I'm out in concord. There are quite a few guys around the area. We will have to set up a suds n grub some time soon.

GreenBean

a suds and grub sounds great! Or at least the grub part does. So does a Wheeling trip. Are most of the trails in Tahoe area? Is there any place to go soon? I've been itching to get out there!

Also, no problem with open diffs?

07JKSahara

a suds and grub sounds great! Or at least the grub part does. So does a Wheeling trip. Are most of the trails in Tahoe area? Is there any place to go soon? I've been itching to get out there!

Also, no problem with open diffs?

To answer some questions, no open diff will be fine for most. I have an open D30 in front. Yes most trails are near Tahoe/Stanislaus/El Dorado Natl Forests. Do you camp?

Rubizon

For sure!!!! I'm traveling the first week or so in January or I would go.... Let's get something on the calendar... PM me if you want and I will help facilitate!

Can't send any messages, says you don't have any more room lol looks like the others are down to meet up though.

GreenBean

To answer some questions, no open diff will be fine for most. I have an open D30 in front. Yes most trails are near Tahoe/Stanislaus/El Dorado Natl Forests. Do you camp?

Yes I do. Part of the reason we moved out here (however might need to find a dog sitter before I do that)

K.D.C.H

Welcome to Wayalife from Discovery Bay. There's actually a lot of us all in this area, looking forward to getting a meet up hopefully soon

GreenBean

Welcome to Wayalife from Discovery Bay. There's actually a lot of us all in this area, looking forward to getting a meet up hopefully soon

Wow, seems to be quite a few! We will absolutely have to get a meet going here!

Apparently KyleOlson has all the hookups!👍

Crawler Kitty

Welcome to WAL from Antioch looking forward to meeting you and the family. Dogs are allowed most places when we do wheeling/camping trips there's always kids and dogs running around!

Top Bottom