Control arms again

JKbrick

While looking at front lower control arms I found a couple things I have questions about. I like JKS products but those are $650+ so I decided I don't like those. Now Currie is in my price range and I believe a very high quality piece. Rokmen is within $5.00 of Currie and they advertise lifetime guarantee and double pass welds. I emailed them and they confirmed they use genuine Johhny Joints, so, what does anyone think or know about Rokmen? Thanks guys

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While looking at front lower control arms I found a couple things I have questions about. I like JKS products but those are $650+ so I decided I don't like those. Now Currie is in my price range and I believe a very high quality piece. Rokmen is within $5.00 of Currie and they advertise lifetime guarantee and double pass welds. I emailed them and they confirmed they use genuine Johhny Joints, so, what does anyone think or know about Rokmen? Thanks guys

Any reason why you wouldn't just get Currie arms? Not that you'll ever need it but, they are guaranteed for life as well.

JKbrick

Any reason why you wouldn't just get Currie arms? Not that you'll ever need it but, they are guaranteed for life as well.

Nope! I liked the guarantee is all but didn't see a warrantee listed for Currie. Thanks Eddie I'll stick with Currie

Top Bottom