Jeep JK Wiring Diagram for Front Turn Signals

SFNick

Is there anyone with a good Diagram? I have a set of Rigid Duallys & I'm wanting to wire them into my front turn signals. I used the search but couldn't find a good diagram. I would like to keep the Rigid harness and somehow wire the factory turn signal into it. Seems fairly straightforward, but I just want to make sure I dont screw my LEDs up. Thanks

Last edited:

SFNick

Why would you wire D2's into the turn signals? They would be on when your lights are on.
I want to use the Rigid harness so I can turn them on and off as needed but when turned off at the toggle have them function only as Turn signals not parking lights But keep the ability to turn them on full time with a toggle.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I want to use the Rigid harness so I can turn them on and off as needed but when turned off at the toggle have them function only as Turn signals not parking lights But keep the ability to turn them on full time with a toggle.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417839473.950674.jpg

Again why do you want them as turn signals? It's illegal for one and will also blind the fuck out of whoever is in front of you and oncoming traffic.

SFNick

These Rigids are amber & aren't much brighter than my factory turn signals. They have been VHT'd. Please elaborate on how Led turn signals are illegal? I wouldnt be mean or stupid enough to run 1568 lumens as parking lights without modifications.;)

Rubicon john

My buddy uses the amber rigid duallys as fogs on his Toyota. He has said that amber penetrates the fog/ dust better. I'm no expert, but they look sweet.

SFNick

My buddy uses the amber rigid duallys as fogs on his Toyota. He has said that amber penetrates the fog/ dust better. I'm no expert, but they look sweet.

My plane is to remove the JKs stock turn signals and install the Dually Fog Flush mounts(with Modifications) in the stock location. Should look bad ass when I'm done. Just gotta get the wiring down. 422172_21122_RIGID_Industries_Dually_Light_Flush_Mount_Spot_amber.jpg

Rubicon john

My buddy wired his using the oem wiring for his fogs. I've never looked at the wiring for my jk fogs but if you use a test light you should be able to find out which wire carries the load and attach it to the red dually wire which one is the neg, connect black to black. Ground if necessary. I'm not an expert and all of this I learned when talking at work. My buddy said he hasn't had any flickering problems at all. Wish I knew more to help. Good luck.

SFNick

My buddy wired his using the oem wiring for his fogs. I've never looked at the wiring for my jk fogs but if you use a test light you should be able to find out which wire carries the load and attach it to the red dually wire which one is the neg, connect black to black. Ground if necessary. I'm not an expert and all of this I learned when talking at work. My buddy said he hasn't had any flickering problems at all. Wish I knew more to help. Good luck.

Thanks, John It seems pretty straight forward. Just wanted a diagram so I could double check myself. I'm sure ill screw it up someway. lol :beer:

Top Bottom