Engine light/gascap

tobias lopez

Good morning WOL fam. Nor sure what's up but this morning I woke up in a great mood going to go to turners and get me a new toy. But as I got into my beast I turned it on and I have a engine light with the code gascap. Not sure what it's about any clue?

Dean454

Usually means the cap was not on tight enough causing a pressure sensor to activate. Tighten the cap until it clicks a couple times the drive for a while to see if it clears

tobias lopez

Usually means the cap was not on tight enough causing a pressure sensor to activate. Tighten the cap until it clicks a couple times the drive for a while to see if it clears

Ya first thing I did was check my gas cap, it was in fact loose. Sounds good I'll drive around and see what happens Thank you.😧😧

StrizzyChris

I turned it on and I have a engine light with the code gascap. Not sure what it's about any clue?

Usually means the cap was not on tight enough

Ya first thing I did was check my gas cap, it was in fact loose.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: this convo cracked me up!

Sounds good I'll drive around and see what happens Thank you.

As mentioned, basic codes or alerts like this self clear after you drive the Jeep around for a little while, once you correct the issue.

tobias lopez

Lol. I tighten the cap but light was still on so it was good to hear it was self correcting once I fixed the issue lol. 😆😆😓😓

Top Bottom