Suggestions

XJ_Amber96

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417985149.940548.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1417985167.855878.jpg
Need some suggestions on what to do next with my lifted XJ. I'm getting 32 inch tires this week and I need LEDs and a winch and a bigger jack. Other suggestions from fellow jeepers?

sean.m.adams33

Not sure which LED's you have in mind but the truck lites are a sound investment. Check out the plan C build, Wayalife put some on his XJ.

Tanner505

I swear by jw speaker stuff I love the ones on my jk and they have a unique look to the other than the other companies

Tanner505

It's my opinion on them, I've seen trucklites in person but I like having a more unique rig but it's his decision on the lights, I'm just offering another option

Speeddmn

Maybe a bit more protection? Sliders or a skid plate system. Since XJ's are a unibody construction, I'm not sure what type of skid plates they came with stock vs what the after market has. Recovery gear is always a great idea also.

xj-jake

Spend the money on the Truck lites. I have them and am very pleased with them. LED bars are coming down in price. The 20" on the bumper I got for $100 and the 42" up top I landed for under $300. Now is a good time to be shopping for stuff with Christmas sales going on etc. 4wdhardware.com has some good sales and are top notch to deal with in my experience. Quadratec should have some bumper winch combos going. That's where I got my bumper/winch setup. Bumper winch and bullbar delivered to my door for $750. Good Luck!!

Attachments

• 20141110_074105.jpg
    20141110_074105.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 33
Top Bottom