transmission temperature gauge

Brankz

So I was wondering if any one knows how can I install a trans,oil,water temperature gauge in the jeep.
Thanks.

Why I need it? You may ask? Well I notice that my jeep is getting a lil hotter so I just want something that I can actual see what's the temperature.

Please only, good comments no BS thanks is just not my day today 👍

ClarksAdventures

My 2014 JKR has all of that info in left digital display( the one with the temp and direction). You can scroll thru using the buttons on your steering wheel.

Wardell

You could get the tourqe app for your phone and a odb Bluetooth adapter, this is what I have.

... Just what I was about to recommend. That app works great, and will let you look up pretty much anything the vehicle has a sensor for.

dannymalkin

... Just what I was about to recommend. That app works great, and will let you look up pretty much anything the vehicle has a sensor for.

Yeah exactly, even on my 2008 the computer has sensors for tons of different things and the app let's you see them all in real time, even the rpms.

Brankz

Talking about phone charging, my batterie is dead and when I say dead I meant dead lol I do a full charge and only works for like 2 hours 😫

JKbrick

Talking about phone charging, my batterie is dead and when I say dead I meant dead lol I do a full charge and only works for like 2 hours 😫

Is it an iphone5? Mine was like that and I discovered there was a recall so I got a new battery installed free and all is good again finally.

JKbrick

Where do I go? For that recal? This is one of the first iPhones 5s

Well I think my wife found it on apples website and my serial # was recalled so I went to an authorized Apple Store and they verified it and boom, done.

Top Bottom