The Rubicon (May-June-July Feeler) Read within!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Hey guys,

I started seeing a lot of people planning to run the Rubicon for the up coming year and i thought to myself "Hell Yes" i want to do this but here's why i am making my own thread about it. Basically i have a 12 hour a day 6 day a week job and vacation time isnt the problem but a ton of people throw out dates that are up in the air and i need to lock something in as asking for time off then switching it probably couldnt happen. So planning in advance is a must instead of jumping in on everyones threads pushing for dates i thought i would make my own and see if this helps.

1. Coming from So Cal ( Sam Dimas/Los Angeles ) Area
2. Any of the months above are ok with me
3. Never done this run before but i want to.

Already did a little run with fellow WAYALIFERS and really enjoyed myself and would love to jump in on someone's run to the Rubicon or we can start our own run.

Also feel free to give me a few ideas,Do's and Dont's and anything someone who hasen't been up there should know. Thank you in advance!!

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Did you see the wayalife rubicon run Eddie posted about the 2015 calendar thread.

As someone who did the trail for the first time last year with this group, there really is no other way to do it...IMHO. The spotters are great, the fun is beyond words and the wheeling is awesome.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I saw it today. I know that would be an awesome trip and it would be great to meet so many new people but im not sure when the actual dates are or i even get selected to do it with the group.I see how fast it fills up but that doesnt mean I won't try though :)

Top Bottom