Bestop Trektop Pro

Slappy32

Does anyone else think that it looks kinda weird? I'm not liking the slope of the rear glass compared to the slope of the Trektop NX. I will say that I have the twill version of the NX and it does a great job with sound insulation. There is no flapping noise either.

Last edited:

JKMag

Ive got the Twill NX so Im good but I was waiting to see a video on this top since Eddie posted some pics back at sema. Thanks!

hmmm,. just finished watching it.. I might go for one just for the ease of removing the windows with keeping the top on with the sun rider open.... I guess we will see when it goes into production how easy it really is to remove the back window and side panels.

Last edited:

Flat Top

I would like to see a video with a complete setup/breakdown. I don't get the back glass and rear panels.

xtoby44x

really want this and love the look of it. I'm trying to sell my soft top now to help fund it, really hope it sells fast I want this for the spring season.

xtoby44x

Little late posting pics but finally got my top. Had some issues during the install with a crooked passenger side window panel which not only looked bad visually but it also hit against the door surrounds driving me insane from the rattling. But northridge and bestop quickly resolved the issue by replacing the panel right away. I also had an issue with missing parts from the bestop wiper motor kit but again Lee from bestop customer service resolved it immediately without question. Overall the top is really impressive and also quiet, and looks awesome too. I've already had tons of compliments on it since installing it from both jeepers and non jeepers alike. The installation was extensive and time consuming for the initial setup but it seems that now that it's done, it will be much quicker when removing it and reinstalling it a second time. This is my first soft top experience so I have little else to base it off of, but the rear glass for me was worth the purchase all by itself. Being a family man with 2 extremely active kids and all their sporting gear in and out of my jeep on a daily basis, not having to deal with zippers and that dreaded crossing bar for the rear window makes life that much easier. I know this might not be the top for everyone but for my usage it's the perfect blend of functionality and the illusion of added security with the hard windows which for me just gives me more of a piece of mind parking it on the mean streets of NYC while working. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1431778850.020136.jpg

JudeinPa

Little late posting pics but finally got my top. Had some issues during the install with a crooked passenger side window panel which not only looked bad visually but it also hit against the door surrounds driving me insane from the rattling. But northridge and bestop quickly resolved the issue by replacing the panel right away. I also had an issue with missing parts from the bestop wiper motor kit but again Lee from bestop customer service resolved it immediately without question. Overall the top is really impressive and also quiet, and looks awesome too. I've already had tons of compliments on it since installing it from both jeepers and non jeepers alike. The installation was extensive and time consuming for the initial setup but it seems that now that it's done, it will be much quicker when removing it and reinstalling it a second time. This is my first soft top experience so I have little else to base it off of, but the rear glass for me was worth the purchase all by itself. Being a family man with 2 extremely active kids and all their sporting gear in and out of my jeep on a daily basis, not having to deal with zippers and that dreaded crossing bar for the rear window makes life that much easier. I know this might not be the top for everyone but for my usage it's the perfect blend of functionality and the illusion of added security with the hard windows which for me just gives me more of a piece of mind parking it on the mean streets of NYC while working. View attachment 143392

This is going to my next install project. Looks nice and like the limited lifetime warranty Bestop has added along with the rear glass and no window bar and zippers to address when opening the rear. How is it to clean? I never owned a soft top and with the winters in the north I know I am going to have to do a lot more with keeping up with care.

xtoby44x

So far cleaning is really simple. The material is really nice. The windows do make a little noise, but it's not a big deal, I tend to be little ocd about rattles and noises so it may not be an issue for most. All in all I'm really enjoying the top and it's as good as advertised imho.

BlackHawk08jk

Looks cool, just need to see the finished product, but this is one that I might get just because I am not a big fan of all the zippers that the soft top has now.

I seen a jeep running one of these on the trail last weekend. It's cool but I think I like the trektop mc.

Top Bottom