303 Aerospace Protectant Wipes and roof leaks

twoxstreem

Over the past year I have applied 303 wipes on my JK twice. I have used them on my hood catch, seats, dash, rubber door and roof seals as well as my leather steering wheel. I applied my second application over this past weekend.

This is what I have noticed:

1) the 2 small/medium scratches/scrapes in my leather steering wheel from my watch buckle have disappeared.
2) my roof panels no longer leak after sitting in the rain all night. We had 4 inches of rain in the past few days and not one leak.
3) dash is clean, does not attract dust and not oily/greasy like Armor All.
4) my faded hood catch is now black again.

I apply with the wipe and the remove a few min. later gently wipe away the excess with a cotton towel. Once every 6 months appears to work fine.

Thought I would pass along my recommendation to everyone.

cwmt3

I would have to agree, I've used it for years as sunscreen for my kayaks. You definitely don't have to use much either. Just a dab on the clean rag, and a bit of rubbin.

Last edited:

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
3rd.... used it for years. was almost the first thing I bought after buying the JK. Must have, although I use the bottle not the wipes.

I too agree! This product is a must for any soft tops, fenders and interior. Just make sure you wipe it down good and it will last a long time!

JeepDrum

I too agree! This product is a must for any soft tops, fenders and interior. Just make sure you wipe it down good and it will last a long time!
Do you put it on the soft top windows or the cloth...or both? Also, by wipe it down do you mean rubbing it in fully or wiping off excess. I've never used this stuff before but keep hearing about it.

Do you put it on the soft top windows or the cloth...or both? Also, by wipe it down do you mean rubbing it in fully or wiping off excess. I've never used this stuff before but keep hearing about it.

I use it just in the fabric of the top. I have a soft bristle brush I clean it with when I let it get real bad but if you stay on it or start from new you won't ever need that. Both rub it in and wipe of excess. You don't need very much when cleaning your interior it goes a long way but wipe with a non lint rag/towel and it will clean right up. Always go back and clean your windows last with another product. You will notice the residue on glass if not.

Top Bottom