REAR Platinum Burner Lights Installation

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
I am looking for the perfect place to mount my Platinum Burner lights in the rear. I have the rear EVO lever dtd, so if you have any suggestions on where to place these lights please post up! :thinking:
Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I am looking for the perfect place to mount my Platinum Burner lights in the rear. I have the rear EVO lever dtd, so if you have any suggestions on where to place these lights please post up! :thinking:
Thanks.

that's an easy one. i just attached one light pointing back and downward to one of the e-brake hanger stud that's attached to the bottom of the tub. super easy install with no drilling required. i don't know if i have any pics of this but, i'll look.

bl17z90

Are you talking about the lights that you used as rock lights? I searched for them online and had no luck. Is the best place to find them in walmart like you said in the write up.

MTG

Caught the Bug
bl17z90 said:
Are you talking about the lights that you used as rock lights? I searched for them online and had no luck. Is the best place to find them in walmart like you said in the write up.

Yep. They've had them in at least two cities that I checked.

Top Bottom