jk remote start

RMC2

Caught the Bug
There is a mopar factory install kit, but requires the dealer to activate. XBM service code. All factory parts though to include new keys with the extra button.

shortyokc

I looked at doing the Mopar kit but the service manager for the Jeep dealer here that takes care of us jeepers says he is currently having issues aquitaine parts. As soon as he does I might just do the Mopar kit

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I looked at doing the Mopar kit but the service manager for the Jeep dealer here that takes care of us jeepers says he is currently having issues aquitaine parts. As soon as he does I might just do the Mopar kit

Shorty, which dealer is it? It will be nice to know who is mod friendly when I get home.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Bought my jeep with remote start. Love it most of the time. But starting to get issues with the wave frequencies of my key and remote start key running together. It likes to start on its own sometimes when I press the remote lock. I wouldn't recommend going cheap... Just a little input... Good luck!

Templar

Ordered my 2015 with the factory remote start, works great. On my 01 TJ I had an aftermarket remote start, I think it was a Viper and it worked great too. No complaints on either one.

Top Bottom