Stickers!!

tonytony9

Anyone know where you can purchase a sponsorship reel of stickers that could be placed across each side of a jk? I have seen them in a few wayalife YouTube videos and I think they look sick tbh.

Or any ideas for Decals under the doors seen some like that too that also look great

JAGS

Hooked
The ones you likely notice most (like on Moby) are those given to participants in the JKX events. Only way to get them is to submit and be selected by the event sponsors and organizers.

A lot of folks here run the WAL stickers and you can get those at Project-JK. Or the "shop" link via the forum. As for all the others, some vendors supply when you buy products or you can find some logos and decals online. Let Google be your friend.

tonytony9

The ones you likely notice most (like on Moby) are those given to participants in the JKX events. Only way to get them is to submit and be selected by the event sponsors and organizers.

A lot of folks here run the WAL stickers and you can get those at Project-JK. Or the "shop" link via the forum. As for all the others, some vendors supply when you buy products or you can find some logos and decals online. Let Google be your friend.

Ya I already got my wayalife across the windshield was really looking for that reel though

Top Bottom