2014 Check Engine Light -- No DTC Codes

TwtPunk08JK

A few months back I had my '14 Rubicon off-road and hit a rock quite hard. After inspecting the underbody the oil pan has a small dent but no further damage that I could see. When I got back on the pavement, after about 20 miles my check engine light came on. When I got home I ran the test with the ignition and realized I had a DTC p06dd, I called the dealer and took my Jeep in for them to replace the oil pump switch. After they replaced the switch I was able to drive for about two days and felt that I had gotten off pretty easy until the check engine light came on again.

Now the light is intermittent and when I run the test with the ignition it doesn't return any codes. I have noticed that when the light is on and I try to pass someone on the highway that I don't have any power above 3500 rpms. Has anyone else run across this situation before? Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Have you checked your oil level to make sure you have enough? Even if you do, you are still having issues with your oil pressure and your power is getting cut off by the computer in an effort to preserve the motor.

Top Bottom