SEMA 2010 Flashback - Custom Gray 6-Door Limo JK!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
While I'm all for new stuff and understand that SEMA is the place to try something different and go wild, there are some things that just shouldn't be made. Or, at least in my opinion anyway. Here are some shots of a custom 6-door limo JK that was on display during the 2010 SEMA show. Tell us what you think :crazyeyes:

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

gtony12

Caught the Bug
I think this would be great for a group that have never been in the dirt before and wanted a tour of..oh maybe Pismo beach. That's about it from me I would not want it!!:icon_crazy:

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Until I bought my 2012 JKU I'd always been a 2dr owner. Thanks to the Project-JK videos I was able to reluctantly cross over to 4drs. and I'm lovin' my JKU now. Maybe a few vids of this 6dr on the next JKX might...nah, scratch that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Until I bought my 2012 JKU I'd always been a 2dr owner. Thanks to the Project-JK videos I was able to reluctantly cross over to 4drs. and I'm lovin' my JKU now. Maybe a few vids of this 6dr on the next JKX might...nah, scratch that.

:cheesy: thanks, i needed that :D

MTG

Caught the Bug
It's the perfect suds and grub vehicle. :thumb:

:drunkbuds:
:drunkbuds:
:driving:

SAR JK

This would be great for those rappers in LA hitting the clubs. :eek:

Or maybe as a Moab taxi? :cheesy:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Linebacker said:

I wish I bought a 4 door so bad! But to trade my two door in after only 4 months would break the bank. Although I am still considering it. Lol

This wouldn't be so be if not for the god awful bumper on the front.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I had the pleasure of look at this in person..

everything but that front bumper was ok????

Actually after looking at it on my computer and not on the phone most of the accessories are ugly. lol Sliders, no, F/R bumpers, no, flares, no, 6 doors, cool concept.

Top Bottom