Most Athletic Presidents

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just read this fun and interesting article and thought it would be fun to share it here. :cool:

Most Athletic Presidents -- Sabermetrics Style
Which president saved 77 lives as a lifeguard? Which one's lucky handball is still sitting in the Smithsonian over a century after he last played with it? Which president invented a sport? Or practiced jiu-jitsu three afternoons a week while in office? Or was an NCAA champion?

article-83478921_BP.jpg

Find the answers here:

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/lis...ss-athletic-sports-mount-rushmore-moneyball#1

Who knew :crazyeyes:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Pretty cool. Bush was active as hell I know that. Was a due hard mountain biker and runner. When I was stationed at the presidential helo squadron, I got to go Mountain biking with him in Crawford, TX and at Camp David a few times. Guy is a machine on a bike. He had secret service agents that couldn't keep up with him on a ride. Rule was, if you couldn't keep up, you got dropped from the ride. But when the agents couldn't keep up, man he would harass them pretty good. Running with him straight hurt. Back a few years ago, I ran my 3 mile run in the 18:00-19:00 range, and Bush was faster than that. It was straight pain running with him.

Top Bottom