Lights on EVO 1/4 Pounder

oGKevin

Hey y'all,

With Christmas around the corner, I figured I'd treat myself to a new front bumper. :rock:

I've seen some people mount lightbars on their 1/4 pounders and I'd like to do the same.

Does anyone know of brackets I could use to mount a Rigid Industries 20" LED bar, or does anyone have any suggestions? I was looking at the Pro Series Fairlead Winch Mount but it looks like it only accommodates smaller lightbars.

Thanks! :thumb:

Last edited:

Torqt JK

Wanted to bump this. How are we supposed to mount 20" light bar to 1/4 pounder? Does bracket have to be custom? What options are there?

KingCopperhead

I don't run the evo bumper, but strike force zebra makes a thru the grille light bar mount for a 20" bar. Kinda pricey (around 80 for the mount) but I love mine.

Attachments

• 1427833418021.jpg
    1427833418021.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 216

JKJody

You know, i just ordered the stinger portion of my bumper this morning and was going to ask the same thing about the 20" led bar mounts for it. But you beat me to it lol.

Edit: i know I've seen Evo 1 with a 20" light bar and a few others. Hopefully they'll chime in.

Last edited:

AlStew

I miss my stock fog lights so I was thinking of mounting them in the 1/4 pounder.

At the last Suds n Grub I saw someone had mounted fog/driving lights to the high lift slots.

Thinking about doing this. Thanks for the idea!

AlStew

I'd be curious to see this. Those slots are rendered useless with the stinger.

It was pretty cool!

Never got to talk to owner from while at Noble Ale works. Hopefully they see this and can post a pic.

I'm still craving food from the food truck that night.

Top Bottom