Jk door paint

Jk909

So my lovely God son decided he wanted to wash my jeep this morning. The only flaw was the kid used a rock instead of a towel. How much do you guys think getting just the passenger door painted will cost?

Brankz

So my lovely God son decided he wanted to wash my jeep this morning. The only flaw was the kid used a rock instead of a towel. How much do you guys think getting just the passenger door painted will cost?

Wtf? Lmao! Hahahahahah sorry man but that's funny, painted your self I paint my fender with duplicolor perfect match and duplicolor clear coat and you can't even see the differences

Brankz

Here is how the fender looks
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419221221.635768.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419221256.579402.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419221277.879998.jpg
See you can even see the differences
Here was my old fender
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419221310.935708.jpg
That's why I replace it lol

CanadianJK

A full professional door painting will be pricey. My standard plan with body paint:

Can I paint it?
If no will insurance pay?
If no again, do I REALLY need it painted?
If no live with it.
If yes get as many quotes as possible and usually find 'a guy'. Said Guy usually likes beer.

Brankz

A full professional door painting will be pricey. My standard plan with body paint:

Can I paint it?
If no will insurance pay?
If no again, do I REALLY need it painted?
If no live with it.
If yes get as many quotes as possible and usually find 'a guy'. Said Guy usually likes beer.

Or do what BRANKZ does and fix it your self, you can get a good or even better result than taking it to a professional.....
I work at Oreilys and I know lots of shops and paint shops 90% if this paint shops tell me that when they have small jobs like a door they use spray paint or just cheap paint

Jk909

I just would rather pay a professional. I don't really have time to paint it right now. I work 6-7 days a week.

t8er

The big thing to remember when repainting is even if it's black or white it's hard to get the exact same tone unless you really know how to blend. even then a lot of places will paint the entire side of the vehicle.

Jk909

The big thing to remember when repainting is even if it's black or white it's hard to get the exact same tone unless you really know how to blend. even then a lot of places will paint the entire side of the vehicle.

It should be easy to match considering the jeep is new

kaptkrappy

I had the tailgate on my F150 painted and got a better deal because I took it off and left it with them.

You could ask the shop about something like that since your door will come off too.

Jk909

I had the tailgate on my F150 painted and got a better deal because I took it off and left it with them.

You could ask the shop about something like that since your door will come off too.

That's what I was thinking. If you don't mind me asking, what did that cost you?

Top Bottom