RotopaX, you're awesome!

Charlie Mike

Just wanted to give a shout out to the customer service at RotopaX. My cousin bought me two 2 Gallon Water RotopaX for Christmas. I filled them up thinking I would use them as emergency water at home when I'm not using them on the trail for camping and what not. To my surprise, I found a pin size hole in the bottom of one of the packs. I gave RotopaX a call directly and explained to them the situation. They said all I have to do is email them a picture of the tank and where the leak is, and they said they would send me replacement pack. I just finished sending the email with photos and a video of the leak, and they responded within a few minutes saying a replacement pack would be shipped right away! Just wanted to give props to RotopaX for the painless customer service! :thumb:

kfd78

Rotopax

That's good to know. I had the same success with best top when I had an issue with my trek top.

Adam

2011jk

Glad their service worked for you, I tried 2-3 times phone and emails and even though they said they would replace my gas spout I never did get one. Sold them with the old JK. Never liked them as they swell in the heat as they don't internally brace them.

wlmiller2010

Love mine, they have helped, even at the mall with my 5 yr old scrapped her elbow had first aid kit and she thought it was cool.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1419831762.140844.jpg

Top Bottom