PSC reservoir 2012+ and factory air box

MTG

Caught the Bug
Bump for the night crew.

I'd like to know if anyone, other than the vendor, has installed this. :yup:

wetfootnw

I'm in process of installing the updated kit now. I'll be working on installing reservoir and air box tomorrow

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm in process of installing the updated kit now. I'll be working on installing reservoir and air box tomorrow

Sweet! Can you take some pics of the install and post up any tips? I've been waiting on installing hydro until I can run the factory air box.

I'd be curious to know if you are you going to do anything to seal up the box or just run it as shown on the PSC website.

TIA.

wetfootnw

I tried to test fit. I don't think the feeder hose will be an issue. The airbox seems to get stuck on the side by the resi. I'll be sure to take some pics.

GCM 2

Bump for the night crew.

I'd like to know if anyone, other than the vendor, has installed this. :yup:

Somebody say night crew? I'm up, I have no insight to this install on 2012+ JK, but I am completely awake and responding. Best of luck to you on finding your answers. Merry Christmas my friend!

MTG

Caught the Bug
Somebody say night crew? I'm up, I have no insight to this install on 2012+ JK, but I am completely awake and responding. Best of luck to you on finding your answers. Merry Christmas my friend!

Thanks! Half of my post are simply a thinly veiled attempt at getting you to respond. I deeply appreciate your rapist wit (I think I spelt that right :idontknow:)

The fact that you replied is enough for me to go on. I'm spending my money on this tomorrow. :thumb:

Fuck it, I need hydro. :rock:

Thanks! Half of my post are simply a thinly veiled attempt at getting you to respond. I deeply appreciate your rapist wit (I think I spelt that right :idontknow:)

The fact that you replied is enough for me to go on. I'm spending my money on this tomorrow. :thumb:

Fuck it, I need hydro. :rock:

Best upgrade I did. You won't regret it.

GCM 2

....I'm spending my money on this tomorrow. :thumb:

Fuck it, I need hydro. :thumb:

Sucks dropping that much coin initially, but it really is worth it. I'm not sure if you have figured this into the planned upgrade, aftermarket cooler! PSC has a quite a few great cooling options. Due to your wheeling location, it is kind of necessity since you do some runs in the hot months.

Photos once you get it, or it never happened.......

MTG

Caught the Bug
Sucks dropping that much coin initially, but it really is worth it. I'm not sure if you have figured this into the planned upgrade, aftermarket cooler! PSC has a quite a few great cooling options. Due to your wheeling location, it is kind of necessity since you do some runs in the hot months.

Photos once you get it, or it never happened.......

I'm pretty sure if I PM Eddie and offer for him to pay for the mod, my travel expenses, time for install, video editing time and any warranty work associated with the install, this won't cost me a dime. :rock:

Yep, inline cooler already planed for.

GCM 2

I'm pretty sure if I PM Eddie and offer for him to pay for the mod, my travel expenses, time for install, video editing time and any warranty work associated with the install, this won't cost me a dime. :rock:

Yep, inline cooler already planed for.

Totally legitimate reason for you to PM him. In fact, he may want to just fly you and Knuckles out to Hawaii for the Wayalife Supercharger Install Full Length Feature High-Def 1080p Filming in January 2015. That's right, you heard it here first, Wayalife Supercharger Install Full Length Feature High-Def 1080p Film is an official go by Sony Pictures.

Top Bottom