Road trips: love/hate

bigtrucker52

Idk about everyone else on the forum but I actually taking road trips especially out in my jeep. I love being able to see things that you normally wouldn't get to see, or at least see them well enough, if you were flying high up in the sky in a plane. I also love having the freedom of going whichever way you want and where to stop and all that. But one thing that I hate the most is having to go use the bathroom really bad. Another thing I hate is going through flat, boring places like in the mid-west

Warebear

I've actually been wanting more opinions on this, I bought my jeep 2 months ago with 150 miles on it. Today, it has almost 10000 on it. Do I need another hobby?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Mine is 13 months, and has 4500 miles on it....but is about to get another 7000 with my January trip to southern Utah.

klemb

I've actually been wanting more opinions on this, I bought my jeep 2 months ago with 150 miles on it. Today, it has almost 10000 on it. Do I need another hobby?

I've had my JKU since October 2nd, and in the 4 months i've had it put on 13,470 miles....... we both need new hobbies...

Top Bottom