AEV LWB JKU 6 seater

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Came across this article today.

http://www.autoweek.com/article/20121024/CARNEWS/121029931

Spied at a gas station wearing manufacturer tags. The AEV 6 Pack is the name it's supposed to have. Pretty cool. Prob not a good trail rig, but not gonna lie. I'd rock it as a dd/mall crawler/light to mild trail/camping rig if I had the money to blow on something like that. Kinda reminds me of a Defender 130 in this pic.

Attachments

• image-286196984.jpg
    image-286196984.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

highoctane

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
i had posted this up in the sema thread here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2162-2012-SEMA-Show-6-Days-and-Counting&p=22019&viewfull=1#post22019

but, i think here it'll get more attention so, thanls for posting it up :thumb:

having said all that, i look forward to seeing it in person :yup:

Man. I even looked around to see if it was a repost. Didn't think about the SEMA thread. If love to be able to go up and see it in person. Be cool if they could figure out a soft top.

Prime8

highoctane said:
Man. I even looked around to see if it was a repost. Didn't think about the SEMA thread. If love to be able to go up and see it in person. Be cool if they could figure out a soft top.

I am on my phone, so the picture is small, but the white one above looks like it has a soft top based on the curvature of the roof...

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Prime8 said:
I am on my phone, so the picture is small, but the white one above looks like it has a soft top based on the curvature of the roof...

If you're referring to the pic I posted, it's a Land Rover Defender 130. They have a soft top. If this JK6 had one like that, that'd be pretty cool.

Prime8

highoctane said:
If you're referring to the pic I posted, it's a Land Rover Defender 130. They have a soft top. If this JK6 had one like that, that'd be pretty cool.

Right... Read that wrong and was also wondering why it looked so similar to the Rover... Haha, sorry.

Top Bottom