Floor Liners - Husky or Qaudratec

steadfast91

Got a new 2015 and need floor liners. I had the Qaudratec in my 2008 but was thinking about trying something different. Does any have the Husky liners?

Armydog

I just installed the bedrug bedtred Kit. I like it so far. Tight fit and looks good.

Let me know if it keeps the floorboard heat manageable. I am considering a set for my TJ. In the summer, the floor throws so much heat my iced coffee melts in the cup holder in a NY minute... Please update as you run them a whole. Definitely interested in first hand review.

hbkid22

Let me know if it keeps the floorboard heat manageable. I am considering a set for my TJ. In the summer, the floor throws so much heat my iced coffee melts in the cup holder in a NY minute... Please update as you run them a whole. Definitely interested in first hand review.

So far so good. They give you heat shields and I will say I have not felt any extra heat come from the floor since installing them. If anything it has gone down. Granted I am in CO and the weather right now is chilly but I drive around town in a soft top and no heater most of the time. I will give updates the more I have them tho but I do feel they insulate well.

hbkid22

Did you pull out all your carpet?

Oh yeah. You should look up my build thread or what little build there is :). The carpet was glued down when I bought it. I had many issues with trying to get it out. I at least got the carpet out but not all of the glue. But yes I would remove the carpet if you go with this kit.

Wardell

Here are a couple pics. Still need to take an overall shot but haven't had time.

Thanks. They advertise this as a very well fitted liner, and that looks to be the case. I take it you didn't have any trouble putting it in?

hbkid22

Thanks. They advertise this as a very well fitted liner, and that looks to be the case. I take it you didn't have any trouble putting it in?

It is a good fit. To be honest almost to good of a fit in the front as it was tight to get it in but that is a good thing. The rear floor mat is a little looser than I would like but I also did not add all the Velcro. The fender walls are a good fit just the floor cargo area is the only part that is loose. I would say you don't need all the Velcro except the floor cargo area down the middle. I will try to get more pics of what I mean in the next couple days.

Hobolobo

I haven't had any experience with the Husky liners, but I love my Quadratec ones. Fits perfectly, easy to clean and they look great.

Kevins19

I had Husky Digital Fit liners in my Ram 1500 and they were ok, worked good just didn't fit as good as I would have liked. Now in my Jeep I have the full Quadratec kit, and it is great. Best mats I have had. Fit is great, love the deep sides and tread patter for trapping stuff. I would definitely recommend them.

Top Bottom