Rear bumpers !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
2012djk said:
Is there a way to run a rear bumper with the EVO carrier or not at all?

Oh yeah, lots of folks do. I know a few who are running the EVO carrier with an Lod bumper

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Oh yeah, lots of folks do. I know a few who are running the EVO carrier with an Lod bumper

Cool. I don't think I have seen pictures of it so I wasn't sure. I love the design of there's the best but want a rear bumper. (long ways away from buying that but whatever :icon_crazy:)

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Cool. I don't think I have seen pictures of it so I wasn't sure. I love the design of there's the best but want a rear bumper. (long ways away from buying that but whatever :icon_crazy:)

Powerline Patrol is running the EVO tire carrier with an Lod Bumper :yup: Here is a pic...

385770_10151188544943680_807065610_n.jpg

JaySC

wow, that is an awesome red jeep...are there any pictures of the front of the jeep? I'd like to check out the Evo front fenders.

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
FAWK! I want a 4 door so bad! Epic fail on my part for buying a 2.

Dude It's not an Epic fail on your part! Just consider the 2 door your "learner"

Now you have an excuse to buy another jeep later and make it more badass then your first :rock:

White_JKU

well, we don't run one now but, i really liked the LoD stubby we used to have :yup:

Why don't you run a rear bumper? and I would like to see pics of your current "no rear bumper" set up as I am thinking of running the rear naked.
Just don't know what it will look like. I really don't feel like spending the money on a rear bumper when it could be spent elsewhere.
My factory rear bumper is looking really beat up and needs to go.

Top Bottom