Price check aisle 5

Discount Tire

MarkW13

Hey Mark, I know you were trying to be helpful and if you had posted this anywhere else on the forum, I would have left it up but being that you posted this up in the Discount Tire sub-forum, I edited out your links and hope you can be understanding of that.

Hey, no prob. I didn't realize that was the discount forum. I appreciate everything the sponsors do to keep this forum going. There isn't a better place on the web for information and assistance with everything Jeep.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, no prob. I didn't realize that was the discount forum. I appreciate everything the sponsors do to keep this forum going. There isn't a better place on the web for information and assistance with everything Jeep.

I appreciate your understanding :cool:

Dropkickjacks

Thank you for the post, Jack.

Below is the link with our current mail order price on the 35x12.50R-17 KM2. Shipping is FREE and as always we guarantee the lowest out the door price. If a competitor has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it :yup:

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...=branding_informational&utm_term=wayalife.com

I PM'd you a price to beat yours was 1444.00 shipped and I found a better price. I was not sure if I should post it here but please check your PM

Top Bottom