help me shine some light on the situation

dzaro2012

What is a good quality light bar out there that wont break the bank? I know rigid is a well recommended brand but are there any other manufactures out there that can give the close to the same quality and performance with out me having to take out a loan just to buy it.

Tanner505

Lifetime led is a good one and black box logistics is another good less expensive brand, but remember you get what you pay for with lights, that's why I chose rigid

LeighP

I have some Aurora LED cubes, and they seem to be pretty good lights.....excellent value for money. I know a number of people running them.
Aurora also do light bars.

dzaro2012

I've noticed with most of the eBay specials they are all off brands that look poorly constructed, and as fat as black box logistics I've read a couple places were they have gone out of bussiness. May just have to get the rigid after I save up a pretty penny.

Clark Collins

Got this 32" LED light bar on Amazon and it has worked great. It really lights up the world and was less than $100 complete with the wiring harness, switch and relay. Check around on Amazon and it should be there.

DSCF1872 (800x450).jpg

Chili

I have Rigids as well as some cheapies and the only difference I can see is in the quality of the hardware. I can wholeheartedly recommend an Ebay seller who goes by "mictuning". I bought their 15" bar (picture below) for right around $100 and it has served me very well.

066EF9E9-0606-4549-AB95-C3467265F569_zps19mzxyak.jpg

Last edited:

Tanner505

I'll keep that seller in mind if I need to buy more....found a guy selling a 50 inch for 200 can't beat that

I recently installed a euro life 50" led bar on,my buddy's jk and it seems good for the price of $165 off amazon but the biggest difference between my 50" e series hybrid and is bar is the optics and the warranty rigid have more use able light rather than just a bright light I have close to twice the distance on my spot light portion of my bar that he does and my flood portions are more directed, but you do get what you pay for

Top Bottom