Trucklight headlight problem

TNuggs13

So 2 weeks ago I installed my new headlights. They were working fine no problem. Yesterday on my way home the passenger side went off for about 10-15 seconds then came back on. Tonight the passenger side went of for about 10 seconds came back on and then both flashed a few times and the back on. Only did it the one time each night. Has anyone had this problem? I made sure the connections were snug when I installed them. Could it be the anti-flicker harness? Going to re-check the connections this weekend.

RockyJk

Use dielectric grease on the connections and put a zip tie around the connector going from the jeeps harness to the headlight one

Jackal01

My passenger one was flickering last week. It stopped on its own but mine are not ziptied or have the grease. Perhaps this would stop that.

CJW

Mine did this too. Unplugged them, bent the metal tabs inside the plug (male end) a tiny bit to make them more snug to each other. Also put a zip tie around them so that both ends are cinched together. Haven't had a problem since.

TNuggs13

Awesome! Good to know I'm not the only one. I'll give the grease and zip tie a shot this weekend. Thanks everyone.

tonywjk

I had an issue with running my lights in normal mode, one had both low beam and high beam at the same time. i contacted truck lite and they sent me two brand new lines. I had to send my set back once i installed the new set from them, great customer support

Top Bottom