New Jersey Area Shops

scull20

Hey Gang, I just put a Northridge order in for their 4 door Evo skins/sliders package (Merry Xmas to myself!)

The skins I have no issue tackling myself, already ordered the astro nursert tool from Amazon. Just need to get some good silicone and I'll hope for a warmish weekend when I can install them.

As far as the sliders are concerned, I was curious if there was anyone that could recommend a shop in the New Jersey Tri-state area that would be able to handle the slider install. Welding is by no means my forte, and if rather not roll the dice on this install only to snap some welds out on the trail.

I have no problem traveling within the area to have everything done, especially if it's a reputable shop and/or if I'd be supporting a fellow wayalife member.

Thanks!

-Ryan

noroad

Might want to see if you can find a friend on here that can weld for ya, that's what i always look to be fore paying for something out right. But then again my dad and friend are master welders lol.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
If your willing to drive my good friend in media (bradfab industries) did my sliders and a few other things for me. Great rates and a good guy all round.

As far as shops in NJ a place called globex performance in toms river did my gears and seemed like a good shop. Don't know if they weld but maybe a a closer place to check out.

scull20

Thanks Andrew/Steve!

Maybe someone will chime in here otherwise I'll take a look at those shops you mentioned.

rinkishjk

Check out the 4x4 place. They used to be in Lake Hopatcong, but moved to a new bigger building. There is also ok4wd, but they can be a bit pricey.

Top Bottom