like these oracle halo lights? give me opinions....

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I don't mind them in white but I don't like colored lights. Too "show truck" for my taste. To each their own though.

White_JKU

Looks good...... very halloween'ish.... not my style.... but I like it.

I want them on mine but in white.

Aeraun

Those are sick dude. Green is not my color but it looks good. Very different. Where did u get them?

DEMNJK11

I think they're sick!!! I've been looking at the green for awhile. I have seen them on other Jeeps around here in white but wanted something different. But looks awesome man!

superman99

Thanks guys... Yeah they are super bright... Its like having night vision goggles on at night.... I bought them at oracle.com

Misguided

I saw an eBay off brand and was wondering if anyone has had experience with them. Are they brighter than factory bulbs? They're not true hid.sorry to poach the thread, new here

Misguided

So if I want better vision these are not for me. That's what I figured, I'll look for an hid conversion kit. Thanks

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

So if I want better vision these are not for me. That's what I figured, I'll look for an hid conversion kit. Thanks

HID kit or JW Speaker/Truck-Lite LED lights are really amazing. I haven't seen an HID kit in a jeep in person other than my moms YJ. I love my JW Speakers and the Truck-Lite's are very close in performance.

bjordaneer

Different, bright, I'm a fan...don't agree that they're too show truck cause they actually serve a function...being that they improve vision at night. Now something like low profile tires or sparkly flames down the side...different story

hotshotjeep

So that green would go good with my green pillar guards.

Sorrt for the double post
Sent from my SGH-I727R using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1393193223532.jpg
    1393193223532.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 162

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
My neighbor has them on his JK that's fully loaded (lift, rims & tires, bumpers, sliders, etc) and his never once has seen dirt. That says enough to me.

Top Bottom