RC feb 7th???

DKronk42

Thought i would throw a feeler out and see if anyone is interested in a trip to RC the weekend of Feb 7th?

Primary intent is a green/blue fun run, though i see no reason there couldn't be a blue/black group too.

Yes:
Dkronk (tentative)
Cozdude
Dannymalkin
Sheafadelic
Hinrich
Jnabird333
Merlin
Parkerfly5150

Maybe:
Armydog
Kingcopperhead
Ogkevin
Kgw350
Wrangler 2173
Drobicon
Enemec1
Noroad
Scull20
Grnhorn

Last edited:

DKronk42

So, here is the thing, the plan was a simple fun run like we did last year, greens/blues. I plan to have my 35's mounted by then but im still open open so nothing too major.

However, i made this post at work last night and when i walked out to go home, i found this... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1420389011.270296.jpg

A plow truck apparently did a better job of plowing my beloved lumpy than the parking lot... I hoping i can have all this fixed and squared away before then now...

DROBICON

Are the green and blue trails easier? I've never been to RC so this might sound like a dumb question.:idontknow:

DROBICON

Yeah greens/blues are the easier trails. Though i also see no reason why there couldnt be a blue/black group as well.

What type of obstacles are on these trails? Just don't have a lot done to my jeep and don't want to get in over my head since my jeep is my dd.

DKronk42

What type of obstacles are on these trails? Just don't have a lot done to my jeep and don't want to get in over my head since my jeep is my dd.

My jk was bone stock last year when we went, and we had about 6ish inches of snow and ice. There are some beat hills, some mild rocks some nifty off camber stuff, nothing really scary. Blacks on the other have some pucker factor.

Top Bottom