Wave From West Michigan

EGR GUY

Hey Everyone -

Happy New Year! Just getting back into Jeeps after a few years off spent in Land Rovers. Picked up a '14 JKU Sport (white / auto / 3.73's / trac lock) a few months ago and couldn't be happier with it. Spending a lot of time reading the do's and dont's of lifts and all the associated upgrades after install. This is my daily driver that will serve as weekend warrior so the build will be mild. Current thinking is in the spring:

Suspension: 1.5" Rock Krawler or 2.5" AEV (with Geo brackets) - cant decide between to two; input would be helpful from those who have either.
Tires: 33" Duratracs (don't want to stress the factory front Dana too badly with 35's) and need a good tire in the snow so these keep rising to the top.
Wheels: Argent AEV Pintlers (If i don't like the final look of factory fit)
Regear - likely 4.56
Rear Bumper: JCR bumper / carrier combo or AEV rear bumper / carrier combo; feedback welcomed as well as both are within driving distance from my location
Front bumper: Can't decide on mid or full width but will likely match rear bumper mfg.

Been out to the local ORV park (Rocks & Valleys) a few times so far with my kids and what a blast! Look forward to learning more from all of you.

Thanks,

Larry

JKbrick

Welcome from northern In, grew up hanging around the Baldwin Mi area, still love it up there

Top Bottom