So here is my Jeep.

Kalums

So I bought my 3rd Jeep (first was a 06 TJ , next it was an 08 JK, but with twins on the way the JK went bye bye a month before my boys were born on 2011)in August and I got T-boned on Thanksgiving weekend. :'( Now my 2013 JKU is @ the dealership getting repaired. While it is there I've invested in a set of KCs a CAI, AND 285/70/17s DuraTrac (on stock Moab rims). Already had my custom made over head cb (peaked and tuned) "carrier" in it. I'm getting the superchips flash paq. What should I do next? Ps I'm saving for a 2.5" lift but haven't decided which one to get yet I have a 4wd store close enough to do in store pick up. Keep in mind I have my wife, 3 boys, 2 dogs and a jeep habit to feed so $$ is always the deciding factor. Thx

Last edited:

Rayz

all the "little stuff"...tow straps, fire extinguisher, first aid kits , more straps ...:)

Kalums

all the "little stuff"...tow straps, fire extinguisher, first aid kits , more straps ...:)

Sry forgot to mention all that I have a set of snow chains a 10,000 ratcheting strap, first aid kits x2, tie-downs, lug wrench, a portable 100 prct duty airpump and and most of the other little stuff :) thx tho.

Top Bottom