2015 JKUR Hard rock manual wanting N430 overides

thechrisjones

I want to over-ride my N430 Navigation so I can use the GPS functions while driving as well as installing a rearview camera. I can't find anything do to the fact I have a Manual! Need help and advice please.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I hate to say it, but as far as I know you and I are shit out of luck. It jas something to do with the how it works. Manuals go off of the gps speed vice the vehicle speedometer on an auto. (Disclamer: This is from my own research on the subject)

pastorwug

Google the MYGIG add on for our Jeeps, I have it and also have DVD while on the move, a rear and front camera and Navigation without pressing the dumb button every time you're moving.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
no luck! Got a link?

It's called lockpick. MyGIG is the name of the older radio for 2007+ JKs. There's also one called Allgig by Nav-TV that does some of the overrides, but I haven't looked at whether either of them override the nav while moving lock. Most people use them to enable backup cameras or front seat video.

BDP849

I have to say from my experience the Lockpick is NOT worth the money.

I ordered one, when I received it it was dead out of the box. with many hoops Coastal replaced it and sent me a new unit, after a year the second unit died. I have removed it from my jeep and it is sitting on a shelf.

Crucial

What did you do?

Edit: Nm i saw your above post. So you can use the dvd and nav function while moving?

yes sir ...

DVD play while in motion.

Video output for additional screens.

Video inputs

Back-up camera input

Navigation address input while in motion

wanderer

loc pic?

what about loc pic I have it on my 08 auto, I can do all of that. and I hooked up front and rear cameras. 2 front hat can see where my wheel swill be ala range rover style.

Crucial

Well well well... You just made my day! Looks like my checking account will drop about $400 today!

hope not, they are on sale for $170 lol

what about loc pic I have it on my 08 auto, I can do all of that. and I hooked up front and rear cameras. 2 front hat can see where my wheel swill be ala range rover style.

lok pic wont work on the manual... navtool only one i've found, unless things changed since i last looked into them

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
hope not, they are on sale for $170 lol

lok pic wont work on the manual... navtool only one i've found, unless things changed since i last looked into them

Now they are back to regular price of $340...what a rip off for 340.

Top Bottom