Rausch creek tatas

kgw350

Is anyone signed up for the rausch creek tatas event in august?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DangerDan

Is anyone signed up for the rausch creek tatas event in august?

I may request off work that Friday and do the whole weekend. Any word on the camping situation? It be cool to stay Friday and Saturday night. Whats this vendor show they have on Friday?

kgw350

It was 75% full as of monday. This will be my first year. As most of these big events it's about the camping party at night from what I hear. I'm signed up for the 2 days running blacks.

kgw350

I am a trail guide again this year for this. It's a great event.

Cool do the trails get really congested?
Rinkishjk we are doing a run at stokes on sunday meeting at chatterbox if you don't have anything going on.

I went to this event for TaTas 4/5/6. This year they upped the rigs from 500 to 700. It is a great event but I travel too far to only wheel one or two trails. It was very crowded at 500 rigs, with 700 I have opted out.

Last year I was in a Blue/Black group and half of the people only wanted to do green.... :grayno::grayno:

rinkishjk

Cool do the trails get really congested?
Rinkishjk we are doing a run at stokes on sunday meeting at chatterbox if you don't have anything going on.

Honestly I'm really surprised that the trails are not more clogged. Last year I think my group waited once for another group with a break to get to the side to allow others to pass. My group always has a blast. I don't think I can make the run Sunday, but thanks for the invite!

cebley

I'm trail guiding a black group. Most of my friends prefer to run blues, but like was said earlier, the problem with blue or blue/black groups is you always get someone in a stock JK on 33s that didn't know what they signed up for, nothing wrong with 33s it's just that it's not fair to the rest of the group. Much easier to sign up for harder runs. Anyways,If anyone is interested feel free to join up with me.

Best,

Chris

Top Bottom