3" EVO plush ride front springs

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I have a 3" bb but am considering buying the EVO springs just to upgrade the front. I'm asking is it worth it to take out the front bb and installing a full 3" spring to replace the factory coil spring and bb? And is that even possible and an overall good idea?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I have a 3" bb but am considering buying the EVO springs just to upgrade the front. I'm asking is it worth it to take out the front bb and installing a full 3" spring to replace the factory coil spring and bb? And is that even possible and an overall good idea?

So you have a stock coils and a 3" puck as your lift? Who makes 3" BB's?

Anywho you can definitely do this so long as you already have longer shocks or shock extenders, which I'm hoping if you're already running 3" of lift. You would also have to address your front driveline on a 4dr and front and rear on 2drs. It's expensive when you do it right, which also includes potentially correcting the steering geometry with a raised trackbar bracket and drag link flip. Oh and don't forget adjustable lower front control arms to correct your axle caster. Oh and brake line extensions or longer brake lines.

I say all that to say: save up for a kit, like the EVO enforcer which comes with all of the above (minus Drivelines) and will be your best, quality bet.

Last edited:

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I'm currently running 3" daystar pucks. I just worry when I get a good flex the pucks won't stay put.

And yes it was all a kit with longer shocks and such. Everything is corrected for running 3"

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm currently running 3" daystar pucks. I just worry when I get a good flex the pucks won't stay put.

And yes it was all a kit with longer shocks and such. Everything is corrected for running 3"

Cool. You should be okay so long as you have the right length shocks. Your shocks are what determine your flex, not coils since your flex maxes out at the full shock extension. That make sense?

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Makes sense. I've been to a full flex with the spring/puck having a little wiggle room which worries me. That's my only concern

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Makes sense. I've been to a full flex with the spring/puck having a little wiggle room which worries me. That's my only concern

I've run EVO Plush ride coils for about 18 months now and highly recommend them. They ride better than stock IMHO and give you a true 3" of lift. I think you won't be disappointed if you make the swap.

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
I've run EVO Plush ride coils for about 18 months now and highly recommend them. They ride better than stock IMHO and give you a true 3" of lift. I think you won't be disappointed if you make the swap.

And also might correct the front rake being true 3".... Thanks!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Make sure you just buy the whole enforcer kit nick! And give me a call when you install so I can help and we can cut those fenders!! Lol

Definitely go with the full kit. I have the 3 inch plush ride coils and love them. I paired my EVO could with Rancho RS9000 XL's. Makes for a great ride on and off road.

Top Bottom