One Million Jeep Year - They Did It!!!

Wardell

I just read this one on Allpar. It's awesome news!

Anyone paying attention wasn’t surprised that Jeep hit Sergio Marchionne’s goal of a million sales in 2014. December sales in the U.S, Canada and Mexico brought the total to within 10,000 of the goal and international sales took car of the rest with room to spare.

Jeep is the No. 1 utility brand in the U.S. and, while international sales results aren’t complete, it’s quite likely Jeep is the No. 1 SUV brand in the world.

It’s hard to overstate what Mike Manley and his team have done, not just in the U.S., but on a worldwide basis. Fully a quarter of all Jeep sales came from outside North America. While the Italian-built Renegade contributed to that total, the vast majority of Jeeps sold in 2014 came from either Toledo, Ohio, Warren, Michigan or Belvidere, Illinois. You’d be hard-pressed to find another American-branded, U.S.-built vehicle that could match Jeep’s international numbers.

The full article is here: http://www.allpar.com/news/index.php/2015/01/december-from-a-fca-us-perspective

In this case, I'm happy to say my new Jeep is one of this million.

Top Bottom