Wave from Central New York

Mzone

Long time lurker, first time poster. Usually only have a few minutes to browse the "new posts" section and hit the trail.

I enjoy Jeeps just as much as anyone but have a love/hate relationship with many vehicles. :D
Some of my Jeep friends call me a hoarder, so when they need parts they give me a shout. It's all not true.

I enjoy driving and building all types of vehicles. Discussed with Eddie regarding advertising but doesn't look like too many East Coast Jeepers on here yet. I'm a CE certified TIG Welder and Union Iron-worker with a few years experience. :cheesy:

I have my own shop and a hoard of vehicles. Word around the other Jeep forums is I have 30 or 40 but I think at last count it was 6 or 7. Is it bad I don't know exactly? I guess when they are still projects and not driving I don't consider them a vehicle yet. :crazyeyes:

Here are a few pics of the hoard. Buggy is full tube chassis, 1.6L FI Suzuki, Manual trans, twin t-cases, yota axles, full hydro steer and 38.5 tires. Wranglers are 97 and 98 with basic 4 inch lift d44's, 37 Iroks on '98 (LCOG build) and 33's on 97. One is auto trans, other is 5 speed trans. Fun stuff!

Questions, comments or criticisms are welcome. Give me a shout if you need any help. :rock:

Attachments

• jays24nov7.jpg
    jays24nov7.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 20
  • shop_TJs_resize.jpg
    shop_TJs_resize.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 20

Mzone

DROB - pulaski area. Thanks for welcome. I've helped a few Jeepers from your area. Feel free to stop up any time!

rascal - thank you sir.

KingCopperhead

Hey John! Welcome to WAYALIFE. You helped me out with my TJ a few years ago. Still needs a new frame. I have a JK now. Hope to see you at snowbowl

Mzone

Hey King, thanks! Yepper I enjoy helping others and if I can make a few dollars that's cool too. You had the white TJ with the bad rotted out radiator, correct?

I think we could probably fix or section your frame, if you wanted. When I did Andy's one ton axles, I sectioned the frame from behind the seats and made a new frame while stretching his rear axle 6 or 8 inches. :)

KingCopperhead

Hey King, thanks! Yepper I enjoy helping others and if I can make a few dollars that's cool too. You had the white TJ with the bad rotted out radiator, correct?

I think we could probably fix or section your frame, if you wanted. When I did Andy's one ton axles, I sectioned the frame from behind the seats and made a new frame while stretching his rear axle 6 or 8 inches. :)
Yep, that's me. Still has the wheels you sold me on it lol. I'd definitely like to explore that option once I'm done building up my JK. The TJ is on the 6 year plan lol need it ready by the time my son is able to drive since he's inheriting it.

Top Bottom