Colorado- China Wall Snow Run 1-24-15

Txjkjpr

For those that are interested in doing a snow run. The trail is mild to wild so stock to fully loaded are welcome. Most obstacles have a bypass but there are a couple that cannot (those are fairly mild).

Meet: Rudy's Country Store & BBQ
315 South 31st Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80904

Time: 9 am depart 9:15- Convoy to the trailhead approx. 40 miles

Trail requirements: Basic Off road gear, recovery gear, cold weather gear, food and drink.

IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING, PLEASE INDICATE ON THE THREAD, IN ADDITION IF OTHERS ARE INVITED PLEASE INDICATE AS WELL. TRYING TO KEEP TRACK OF THE TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE COMING. THANKS.

Last edited:

JJT

Damn we are new to the page.... Stock 2012 Hk 4d... Wish I would have checked sooner.

Txjkjpr

I guess I should get some gear then.

Well if you need an excuse, this is a good one:cheesy: The trail is really pretty easy and I don't expect much in the terms of issues, but better prepared than not. However, there will be plenty of rigs and no one left behind.

JJT

Hell I'm the idiot that will go regardless... Just don't know what to expect new to the whole "wheeling" lifestyle. Pretty sure I'll/we'll be there unless uncles am says no.

Txjkjpr

Hell I'm the idiot that will go regardless... Just don't know what to expect new to the whole "wheeling" lifestyle. Pretty sure I'll/we'll be there unless uncles am says no.

It should be a good time and a great run for all levels. It will be fun.

H8ROADS

Caught the Bug
Got my skids installed, so I might make this but it might be a game day decision because I have some family that might be in town. Stay tuned.

jkuone

Definitely a cool trail...snow can be pretty deep in spots though. Best part everyone can get their picture
Taken going up the wall at the end. Fun. :thumb:

Txjkjpr

Definitely a cool trail...snow can be pretty deep in spots though. Best part everyone can get their picture
Taken going up the wall at the end. Fun. :thumb:

Been up there 3 times in the last couple of months and the snow has been good. It definitely a good run for all levels of experience. Just to give a little taste of the wall in snow.
IMG_1571.JPG IMG_1572.JPG IMG_1573.JPG IMG_1574.JPG

Top Bottom